The Great Pansexual Polyamorous Harem Adventure

Any interest in this sort of thing at all?

• Yes (But only if the focus wasn't sexual)

• Yes (But only if it was super perverted)

• Yes (Whatever, follow your dreams man)

• No (There's too little interest / no audience)

• No (Gaaaay)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maldrasen

I've been thinking about starting a series, but I have no idea how it would be received given that I haven't seen anything similar on this site or others. While I really enjoy a good harem in a story, I have yet to see a story that features a mixed gender harem. (Always open to recommendations though) I understand that this isn't appealing to anyone who isn't bi, but I have to assume that there are enough people like myself who would enjoy reading a lewd gamelit harem adventure where every character fucks every other character, right?

Echimera

The way she uses Polyamorous is just a fancy way to say reverse harem, so probably not. Though she would definitely encourage to write this story and post that picture with text.
I mean, a reverse harem can be a legitimate poly relationship, if everyone is OK with that.

avaseofpeonies

your cool weird auntie
You had me at pansexual polyamorous harem, but then you lost me at gamelit.

But I'm still voting yes.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
The way she uses Polyamorous is just a fancy way to say reverse harem, so probably not. Though she would definitely encourage to write this story and post that picture with text.
I forgot about that

Maldrasen

Ha, well that at least isn't set in stone, and if I do anything like that it would be a light touch, no huge stat sheets or anything like that.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I wouldn't read it, but @K5Rakitan probably would
I would if I wasn't struggling to get through an editing contract in the precious moments I have to myself AND feel clear-headed enough to focus. Plus, I'm afraid of falling in love with another story and feeling compelled to publish it.

Write the story you want to read, and ask me again in five years to see if I've convinced the kid to go to school, if I have a new kid sucking on my nipples 6 hours a day, etc.

Oh, and please give my story a one-star rating 😘

Maldrasen

I would if I wasn't struggling to get through an editing contract in the precious moments I have to myself AND feel clear-headed enough to focus. Plus, I'm afraid of falling in love with another story and feeling compelled to publish it.

Write the story you want to read, and ask me again in five years to see if I've convinced the kid to go to school, if I have a new kid sucking on my nipples 6 hours a day, etc.

Oh, and please give my story a one-star rating 😘

Heh thanks, 5 years actually sounds like a pretty reasonable estimate as the only thing I have so far are a bunch of ideas and a few failed starts. That and I'm also making a game set in the same world so my own time is stretched pretty thin.

beast_regards

Follow your dreams.
They may be dreams of your audience.
But they are yours, and that's what matter - many stories started like this.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
My story has this, but it's also a dark tragedy, and not exactly a harem. I know from some of my readers comments that you'd definitely have an audience for the concept, so if the only thing holding you back is whether or not people will read it... Of course write it. :blob_paint:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I've been thinking about starting a series, but I have no idea how it would be received given that I haven't seen anything similar on this site or others. While I really enjoy a good harem in a story, I have yet to see a story that features a mixed gender harem. (Always open to recommendations though) I understand that this isn't appealing to anyone who isn't bi, but I have to assume that there are enough people like myself who would enjoy reading a lewd gamelit harem adventure where every character fucks every other character, right?
Time is such a cruel tyrant

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
Oh, I'm super interested I'm horny 0n main and mostly go for futa/smut works so if the thing you are working on has any of that I'd definitely follow it.

Attachments

• just-do-it-shia-la-beouf.gif
    just-do-it-shia-la-beouf.gif
    81 KB · Views: 21
  • images - 2023-02-06T002848.117.jpeg
    images - 2023-02-06T002848.117.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 21

Speedwagon889

Personally I'm not a fan of litRPG type stuff but the rest of it sounds pretty interesting. I enjoy poly when it's done right (AKA: done how I like it lmao)

Beeteetee

There's a part of a Dr Who series about the human species that evolved in the far future as the most horniest species in existence, willing to hook up with anyone that catches their fancy.

For some reason, I found this hilarious.

I want this pansexual story include that aspect, the infamity as the most horniest possible - simply because of the equal opportunity efforts to the attractive and the interesting.

CapitaoCaverna

Thats hard to say, if you only focus on the smut, you'll narrow your target fully to bi people, but yeah, as the latest Last of Us episode shows, if you make the story great, you can have same sex romance in it, and even an entire story about same sex romance.

Of course, there's gonna be some people that are gonna be turned off by it, but there always are. if you have a great plot, and introduce romance only later, people are gonna enjoy it.

My brother is completely straight, but I suggested a story to him, he read about 60 chapters of it before finding out the male MC was gay, he was taken aback, but the story was still good, and the romance wasn't forced, so he continued to enjoy the story.

What I'm trying to say is, if your story is about the sex, you're gonna turn of a lot of people, and narrow your audience by a lot. There's no use complaining about it, it's the same as if you make a ultra violent story focused entirely on guns and macho men, then complain that only a small minority of women enjoy it.

But, if there's some of it in your story, it's not such a huge problem... there's still gonna be some who won't read same sex, especialy M/M... but then again, there's some who will be there exclusively for the M/M, probably fewer people though.