The Insincere Post Ironic Unhelpful Feedback Thread

Here is a little story I've been working on for almost a year. So far I've polished as far as the eighth chapter, but anything would be appreciated, as I haven't had much feedback at all.

Feelings and Fondness

nii07

I'd love some feedback on my little story

You know what? Go at me, I've got my first attempt at a fantasy series right here and the early chapters could be improved on but I am too busy to go back to them. It starts slow and uh- doesn't get stabby till chapter 10 but anyway!

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Here is a little story I've been working on for almost a year. So far I've polished as far as the eighth chapter, but anything would be appreciated, as I haven't had much feedback at all.

Feelings and Fondness
Better late than never I guess.

Descriptions are good. Good word choice. Varied sentence lengths. The actual writing is pretty solid imo but the first chapter lacks any real hook. You're gonna lose most readers at the first paragraph so it's important to give them a reason to keep reading.

Synopsis is too long. I recommend going to myanimelist and looking at some synopsisi written there. Particularly anything that says [mal rewrite] those are all good and community curated.

Lastly the biggest problem with the story, something that will be hard to get past. There's too many British people.

H0LL0W

I'm writing a story for the RR Write-a-thon and decided to post it on here as well.

Please leave a review on my story. :) I have been told that I am good at characterization and that I have style but that I need to improve in descriptions. What else could I improve on?
The Weavers of Fate