The Last to Comment Wins

laccoff_mawning

The last person to ever comment on this thread would be one of the last people to browse the forums, implying that the forum is dead except they and a small handful of others. In such a case, can we really call such a person a winner?

Unless of course this topic just reaches a reply cap. In that case, may the best forumer win!

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
The last person to ever comment on this thread would be one of the last people to browse the forums, implying that the forum is dead except they and a small handful of others. In such a case, can we really call such a person a winner?

Unless of course this topic just reaches a reply cap. In that case, may the best forumer win!
Hmm...

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

I shall sacrifice myself for the good of all scribblers and take the last comment in this forum. No, don't worry about me, I'll be fine.
Do not fret, my beloved child, for the Divine has bestowed upon you a lamb to bear your yoke. I, as that lamb, shall carry your burdens and offer myself as a sacrifice for all of Scribbles in the manner of the Holy Father.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Do not fret, my beloved child, for the Divine has bestowed upon you a lamb to bear your yoke. I, as that lamb, shall carry your burdens and offer myself as a sacrifice for all of Scribbles in the manner of the Holy Father.
I'm hungry so I shall slaughter the lamp and feast upon it's flesh and sin.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

dd57b42f902460ec64a3216eb77ef753.gif