The most bat-shit crazy premise you can imagine

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
For me

A guy having a one night with his pencil, now he had to work his ass off to pay for the pencilette support.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
A place where you are able to live free from judgement, and enjoy your life. It's a utopian place where people are actually kind to one another, and respect people's beliefs. A place without wars and stuff.

That is the most bat-shit crazy premise I can imagine, but if you want normal stuff just talk about any kind of oddity or suffering.

PBJ_Time

A man starts his day-to-day life as an accountant, but each day, his colleagues start disappearing. He finds traces of their "deaths" leading to a landfill full of fax machines, with old decrepit people clapping in a cult-like manner, revealing how proud they are of their children working themselves to "death." All the fax machines have neckties on them…

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
It's insanity incarnate.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
I had a story inspired by my own dreams, it was very psychedelic and hard to put into words, but the premise was: Every time the character woke up, the consciousness from his dream would be sent to a new world created from dreams and memories.

The citizens are all consciousness from previous dreams, and they retain the form and abilities they had in that dream. Most common ability was stuff like being able to fly or hover (I have a lot of dreams like that) Not everyone looks the same, because people dream themselves as things other then themselves, but most people look the same, and do crazy things like weird body modification to themselves to try and be individual.

Everyone has the memories from their irl life until the dream they were created in. The dreamer (character all the characters are created from) is early twenties, and the antagonist is a consciousness created from when the character was 10, who has been living in the world for over a decade and created an authoritarian civilization.

This is where the plot fell apart and I didn’t really like any of the directions I went with. I’ve had several dreams where I was female and as such so did the dreamer. The antagonists plan was to capture the female variants and use them to breed and create a self sustaining society. Felt kinda dirty writing about it though, since all the characters male and female were technically the same person.

The protagonist was gonna be someone who woke up in the world with no memories of the dream they were created from, but over the plot of the story would be revealed that they were created from a lucid dream and had near godlike powers because of it. The protag was then either gonna completely remake the world into something unique and free from the dreamer, or destroy it and release everyone from the their suffering. Never got far enough with plotting to decide an outcome I liked, but still really like the concept.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
A place where you are able to live free from judgement, and enjoy your life. It's a utopian place where people are actually kind to one another, and respect people's beliefs. A place without wars and stuff.

That is the most bat-shit crazy premise I can imagine, but if you want normal stuff just talk about any kind of oddity or suffering.
The problem with giving people freedom to enjoy life is that the average person will just use it for stupid shit like doing drugs and watching TV.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
It wouldn't be a utopia though, but I guess that's what makes it unrealistic
The idea she wishes for is the Utopia. When people are actually given the opportunity, they do not fulfil the Utopia, that's why she said it would be the most bat-shit crazy stuff. Just like you, she also understands that people would not actually go along the promised premise.

Last edited:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
The idea she wishes for is the Utopia. When people are actually given the opportunity, they do not fulfil the Utopia, that's why she said it would be the most bat-shit crazy stuff. Just like you, she also understands that people would not actually go along the promised premise.
Yea, it would be pretty bat-shit crazy. Though it's not even like I want a Utopia I am just answering the thread. Such a thing is impossible in real life that's why people write it in fiction.
A bunch of amateur writers congregating on a website to share memes, drawings, and vague wisdoms
That place sounds like a congregation of dumb-dumbs.