The Quote Depository

D

Deleted member 3803

From PirateAba, when told that publishing her works through Kindle Unlimited would require her to remove 80% of online content.

"In that case, KU can go kiss a Creler."

I still laugh when reading this. If you've read TWI, you'll know what a creler is.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
From PirateAba, when told that publishing her works through Kindle Unlimited would require her to remove 80% of online content.

"In that case, KU can go kiss a Creler."

I still laugh when reading this. If you've read TWI, you'll know what a creler is.

What is TWI?

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
"Oh my you are a tall drink of dark chocolate milk."

Blacklist.

Last edited:

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
I love the first stanza to The Second Coming by William Butler Yeats:

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
“I think it is just a matter of getting into the mind of the writer,” Vetinari went on, looking at a letter covered with grubby fingerprints and what looked like the remains of someone’s breakfast. He added: “In some cases, I imagine, there is a lot of room.”
― Terry Pratchett, Making Money

Tilgarial

"If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnt." -Lyall Watson
Some things are just meant to not be understood, is what i realized from that quote. I was literally flabbergasted at the thought, as that quote was in a game and i really didnt see it coming, haha

"I find the important thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving in." -Oliver wendell Holmes

The past and the present might be decided, but the future is as open as can be. Even a massmurderer can turn to good. Unless he's cought.

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
"Money can't buy happiness; Money is happiness."
-Some Guy Whose Name I Forgot I'm So Sorry!
^True^

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
'You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.'
- Hayao Miyazaki

X

D

Deleted member 5560

"That's how it is on this bitch of an earth." - Waiting For Godot (Samuel Beckett)

Khiricastares

"Contrary to popular belief, the best defence is in fact a good defence. The best offence is also a good defence, provided you can hit them with it. The second best offence is probably bees." - Hilda Caligari

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
"Contrary to popular belief, the best defence is in fact a good defence. The best offence is also a good defence, provided you can hit them with it. The second best offence is probably bees." - Hilda Caligari
The Hollow. A fountain of crazy quotes

A fav that comes to mind for me and which is a simple gem of wisdom:
"You lose if you mind it." from Binary Soul