The sad sad origin story of our favorite Isekai protagonist, Truk-kun

Jemini

I've found it guys, Truck-kun's origin story. He killed a magical girl named Minky Momo by accident, and by the miracle of her power she managed to isekai herself into a human baby. But, Minky Momo was not all that happy about this and decided to curse him for the rest of his life to forever isekai poor innocent souls like her into other worlds.

Here's a video explaining all of this.

Mihou

Firefly—
Minky Momo dares to defy Truck-sama!?

*truck noises intensify*
Nobody:
Minky Momo along with every person isekai'd by truck-kun: stares intensely at truck-kun before getting hitted.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Nobody:
Minky Momo along with every person isekai'd by truck-kun: stares intensely at truck-kun before getting hitted.
And now they should happily enjoy their cheat-like life! \(^^)/

Ỏ̸̻͜t̴̻̝̼̮̰̀ḩ̸̬̈̎̃̒̑e̶̳͚͓̱͆r̶̰̮͔͈͛̈́͆͗͜w̸̼͕͛͋̄i̵̢͍̰̮̙̐ş̶̙̤͌͌e̷̹̦̙͎͌͗͝ͅ,̸̹̇ ̷̞̠́̈́̏͘Ţ̵̤̣̫͙̾̇r̷̩͔͓̀̎̑̄ǘ̸̢̩̃̊̎̚c̵̲̰̪̀͋̐̂ͅk̸̡͐͆̕-̸̨̺̱̈̋̀͋͘ŝ̶̛̠͐̋a̸̦̩̯̝̫̍m̴̧̬̈́̄̌a̴̮̱̫̟͇͑̈̏̐ ̷̢̺͔̣́̑͌̀w̸̥̑́̑͌ĩ̷̗̟̗̈͝l̴̨͙̜̦̘̚͝l̴̻̮̐̈́̃͗ ̴̣̣͛͝m̶̥͈̯̑̌͝á̶̭̠̼̺k̶̞͋͠e̴̲̮̻̪̍͒͂͛́ ̴̙͈̤̫̄̄̐̋ͅś̸̛͚̊̈́͠ǘ̵̲̫̩̐r̴̦̦̹̣̃̒̎͌e̵̝̳̘̣͆̇̓ ̷̮͔̥͔̐͐̌̈͐͜ẗ̸̬̘́̈́͐̑͝h̵̦̞͈͚̺̄̉̏́͗e̶̠̣̤̲̞͂̐͂ȳ̶̢̜͔̱͆͌̕͘ ̴̼͈͔̃n̵̯̽̃͆͠e̸̛͙v̷̡̝̫̲̌̽͆̄͛͜é̸̯̠͓ř̶̛̠͜ ̴̰̔ĕ̵̖̙̩̾͝ͅn̵̢͎̳̥̝̂̆͒̇͠j̵͓̞̤̈́̀̇ò̷̤̫̀͒͂ỷ̵̟͈ ̵̯̬͉͙̹͠a̸͖̞̐͜ń̴̙̙y̷̜̳͇̅ͅt̵̫̙̅̈́̀͝ẖ̸͍̑̕i̶̫̕n̷̨̨̝̦͕̑̋́͐͘ǵ̵̫͌ ̶̬̙͔̍̃̀͠à̸̰̹̪͖͝ͅḡ̷̮̝̺͓̭̃́a̵̡̞̭̝͗ͅį̵̞̲͈̓́̎n̷̳͉͝~̶͇͚̑͆̓͠ͅ

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Ỏ̸̻͜t̴̻̝̼̮̰̀ḩ̸̬̈̎̃̒̑e̶̳͚͓̱͆r̶̰̮͔͈͛̈́͆͗͜w̸̼͕͛͋̄i̵̢͍̰̮̙̐ş̶̙̤͌͌e̷̹̦̙͎͌͗͝ͅ,̸̹̇ ̷̞̠́̈́̏͘Ţ̵̤̣̫͙̾̇r̷̩͔͓̀̎̑̄ǘ̸̢̩̃̊̎̚c̵̲̰̪̀͋̐̂ͅk̸̡͐͆̕-̸̨̺̱̈̋̀͋͘ŝ̶̛̠͐̋a̸̦̩̯̝̫̍m̴̧̬̈́̄̌a̴̮̱̫̟͇͑̈̏̐ ̷̢̺͔̣́̑͌̀w̸̥̑́̑͌ĩ̷̗̟̗̈͝l̴̨͙̜̦̘̚͝l̴̻̮̐̈́̃͗ ̴̣̣͛͝m̶̥͈̯̑̌͝á̶̭̠̼̺k̶̞͋͠e̴̲̮̻̪̍͒͂͛́ ̴̙͈̤̫̄̄̐̋ͅś̸̛͚̊̈́͠ǘ̵̲̫̩̐r̴̦̦̹̣̃̒̎͌e̵̝̳̘̣͆̇̓ ̷̮͔̥͔̐͐̌̈͐͜ẗ̸̬̘́̈́͐̑͝h̵̦̞͈͚̺̄̉̏́͗e̶̠̣̤̲̞͂̐͂ȳ̶̢̜͔̱͆͌̕͘ ̴̼͈͔̃n̵̯̽̃͆͠e̸̛͙v̷̡̝̫̲̌̽͆̄͛͜é̸̯̠͓ř̶̛̠͜ ̴̰̔ĕ̵̖̙̩̾͝ͅn̵̢͎̳̥̝̂̆͒̇͠j̵͓̞̤̈́̀̇ò̷̤̫̀͒͂ỷ̵̟͈ ̵̯̬͉͙̹͠a̸͖̞̐͜ń̴̙̙y̷̜̳͇̅ͅt̵̫̙̅̈́̀͝ẖ̸͍̑̕i̶̫̕n̷̨̨̝̦͕̑̋́͐͘ǵ̵̫͌ ̶̬̙͔̍̃̀͠à̸̰̹̪͖͝ͅḡ̷̮̝̺͓̭̃́a̵̡̞̭̝͗ͅį̵̞̲͈̓́̎n̷̳͉͝~̶͇͚̑͆̓͠ͅ
W̧̞̭͖͔͕̠̭͉͚͙̲̤̭̬̳̝̗̦͒̓ͩ̅̀͐͊ͩ͌͡͡ͅͅ҉̴̨̧̧̛́͜͟͡͞͠͡͏H̸̷̡̯̺̞̬̟͕̥̖͕̩̣̤͕̭̲̦̙̯̒͘͟͏̶͘͏̵̧̛A̷̲̩̳͔͔̟̪̙͎̖̘ͯ̂̌͆ͮ̄ͬ͂͗͌̌̃̀͑͛̅͊̌̆ͅT̸̨̧̛̩̥̂ͣͯ̃ͥ̓͘͢͜ ̶̶̷̧̛̛͖̱̩̳͓̐̍ͮͮ̉ͫ̋̍͊̏͂̌ͪ͂̾̄͌̓ͪ́̀͟͡͞͡͞͠I̵̷̱̜̦̣̖̼͍̮̬͉̟͙̲̖̝͋̀ͨ͜͡ͅF̰̤̤̝̱̟̱̘̟̞̳͕̝̪̐ͮ̃́̓̌ͅ ̴̶̸̮̗͚͊͋̇̔ͩͪ̕͢͠͞҉̶̸̴̷̀͟͞͏̢͜͝T̢̪͉̔ͨ̓̉̓ͭ̂̄ͩ̆͒ͮ̎͗ͯ́̚̚Ḣ̵̢̡̪̜̗̖̦̠͔̹͔̞͉ͪ͋̓̊ͮ̿ͥ͟͞҉̸̴̵̢̢̡̨̡̨̕͢͢͞͡Ė͕̣̖̟̙̪̳͓̹̖̺̞̭̍̌͢͡Y̡͉͙͎̱̦̪͌̋̾ͥ̓͗́̒̋̕ͅ҉͝ ̭̘̻̘̳̭͍͈͔̱̼͔̦̮͈̤͍̮̥͍ͤͨͬ͞҉̢̡̛͞͏̴̵̨͡͠E̡̡̨̧̻̳̞͖͎͔ͥ̒̒ͧ̐̆ͣ͒ͩ̓ͨ̆̎ͥ̎ͤ̿̋ͥͪ́͟͢͜͠͞͠҉N̳̞̥̥̳̪̘̺̳̬̣͖̭̮̖͓̫͍̥ͬ̐͛͌͂̃̍҉͏̢͝͠J̶̵̨͍̮̘̣͈͕̻̠̞ͥͭ͒̽̈́̉̂̉͛̒̂͟͟͝͞͏̛̕͜͟͜Ơ̛̠̥̬̪̯̤̦̱͖̻̬̳̓̌̂̌͒͗̒ͥ̽̎̈̒ͦ̓͆́̀̀̕͟͢Y̶̶̶̸͕̤͔͙̼̳̥̤̫͚̥͚͓̻̝̟̖͒ͤ̈̍̒̾͆̎̈́́͟͟͜͝͝ͅ ̡̪̞͓̳̙̝͓̫̜̲̭̪̘̘̘̎͒̿ͯ̃͜͢D̶͉͚͇͈̥̘̰ͪ͜͜͝ͅE̸̷̶̸͉̣̘̤̣̻̫͙̝͑ͥ̈̊̌̐͆͑ͯͥ̈́ͥ̒̎͑̊̏̃ͤ͝͝ͅ͏A̡̡̢͈͇̥̬̠̲͑̈ͪ̂ͦ̇͐̿̋ͥͣͬ̐ͭ̚҉̸̷̛͘̕͟͢Ṫ̨͔̙̝̤̩̼͔̪̠̺́͐ͤ̅ͣ̋́̈͋̚͠͏̵̧́͢͟͡͡͝҉̛H̸̶̵̵̡ͤͣ̇ͦ̌̎̑͗̐ͥ͆͋ͯ̊̔̑̔̅͜͝

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Wͩͩ҉HAͯͮͬTͣͯͥ͢ ͮͮͫͪͪIͨFͮ ͩͪ͢҉TͨͭͩͮͯHͪͮͥ҉͢͢E͢Yͥ҉ ͤͨͬ҉Eͥͧͣͩͨͥͤͥͪ͢҉Nͬ҉JͥͭOͥͦ͢Yͤ ͯ͢DͪEͥͯͥͥͤAͪͦͥͣͬͭ҉͢Tͤͣ͢҉Hͤͣͦͥͯ
Then they're Ms~