The Street Writer topics have been published.

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
Just wanted to let all the competitors on the discord know, that the prompts have been given and the time limit has been set.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
No they were all pretty bad.
Let's let the community decide that shall we?

Your prompt is: Dragons, an ancient race of myth and legend. Now all but extinct, the sole survivor of that ancient race is reaching the end of its life. How does it feel? What was the point? Why did it turn out this way?

Your prompt is: The world's greatest assassin has been given his next assignment. Normally they would carry out their orders without question, there's just one problem: their new mark just so happens to be their own child.

@Lloyd 's prompt ---> Your prompt is: Truck-kun's latest mark is going to be problematic. After recruiting dozens of heroes to defeat demon lords across time and space, the most recent client god has requested the ultimate lifeform: Chuck Norris.

Your prompt is: The newest season of Ancient Warriors is using some unique technology. Time travel and cloning have allowed them to finally answer the question of who is stronger? Knight vs Samurai, now with real figures pulled directly from history!

Your prompt is: You are a time traveler; every time you blink, you move a random amount of time forward or backward in time.

Your prompt is: Two old friends, two ideologies. Once in agreement, now at odds. A warmonger and a pacifist must reconcile their differences, or convert the other to their side. (edited)

Your prompt is: A lone survivor of their ship's crew trying to get back to a friendly port, while avoiding their terrible pursuer.

Your prompt is: Throughout all of time, almost every person who made a noteworthy change in the direction of history; Genghis Khan, Napoleon, George Washington, Winston Churchill, and many more, has actually been the same immortal wearing different faces. Now, the time has come for them to move again. It is time to buy Twitter.

Lloyd, I would suggest you stop spreading drama. @Tony doesn't like the forum getting messy.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Let's let the community decide that shall we?

@BHAIRAV @Imoutocon Your prompt is: Dragons, an ancient race of myth and legend. Now all but extinct, the sole survivor of that ancient race is reaching the end of its life. How does it feel? What was the point? Why did it turn out this way?

@xXx_MilkLover69_xXx @georgelee5786 Your prompt is: The world's greatest assassin has been given his next assignment. Normally they would carry out their orders without question, there's just one problem: their new mark just so happens to be their own child.

@Fived @Alt_Reina Your prompt is: Truck-kun's latest mark is going to be problematic. After recruiting dozens of heroes to defeat demon lords across time and space, the most recent client god has requested the ultimate lifeform: Chuck Norris.

@THE Dragon's Keep @Vanagandr Your prompt is: The newest season of Ancient Warriors is using some unique technology. Time travel and cloning have allowed them to finally answer the question of who is stronger? Knight vs Samurai, now with real figures pulled directly from history!

@Amok @Raul Tro Your prompt is: You are a time traveler; every time you blink, you move a random amount of time forward or backward in time.

@Vnator @alDav Your prompt is: Two old friends, two ideologies. Once in agreement, now at odds. A warmonger and a pacifist must reconcile their differences, or convert the other to their side. (edited)

@OniiChanYamete @Askun Your prompt is: A lone survivor of their ship's crew trying to get back to a friendly port, while avoiding their terrible pursuer.

@Agentt @blakk Your prompt is: Throughout all of time, almost every person who made a noteworthy change in the direction of history; Genghis Khan, Napoleon, George Washington, Winston Churchill, and many more, has actually been the same immortal wearing different faces. Now, the time has come for them to move again. It is time to buy Twitter.

Lloyd, I would suggest you stop spreading drama. @Tony doesn't like the forum getting messy.
You kick people at the first drop of criticism. You are the one starting drama. All I asked for was a topic that isn't a stupid 20 year old meme know one under 30 remembers.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
You kick people at the first drop of criticism. You are the one starting drama.
Yes, that was why you were banned. Totally. It wasn't for the following reasons:

1651090535530.png

1651090564325.png

1651090593157.png

1651090608813.png

Kindly leave our threads alone.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Do consider that leaks may occur the next time you feel the need to respond to a warning with vitriol and hatred.
I didn't do anything like that. You are the one that hates me because I didn't like your stupid joke.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
I didn't do anything like that. You are the one that hates me because I didn't like your stupid joke.

I do not believe I told a joke at any point, however, I am done interacting with you now, this back and forth is spiraling out of control. For what it is worth, I hope you can find inspiration wherever the winds of fortune take you.

Do take care!

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
To be honest i have to agree with @Lloyd, his prompt is the worst one. The other one I find pretty awful is:

Your prompt is: Throughout all of time, almost every person who made a noteworthy change in the direction of history; Genghis Khan, Napoleon, George Washington, Winston Churchill, and many more, has actually been the same immortal wearing different faces. Now, the time has come for them to move again. It is time to buy Twitter.

I'm a smut writer only on SH who has awful scenarios and the Chuck Norris one even makes me cringe, but not all of them are bad. The problem by mentioning Chuck Norris is that the writer will then have to contend with all the subjective views each person has on Chuck Norris and it could affect their bias when reading it.

There are some good ones there I think would be intriguing and fun to write.
I don't think the contest was to be taken seriously though and was more for fun, so a bad prompt is fine in this. There is no prize is there?

Oh yeah, I still agree with the ban (I was just weighing in on his prompt as an unneeded opinion). Getting a bad prompt is no reason to get angry and start posting shit online.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
To be honest i have to agree with @Lloyd, his prompt is the worst one. The other one I find pretty awful is:

I'm a smut writer only on SH who has awful scenarios and the Chuck Norris one even makes me cringe, but not all of them are bad. The problem by mentioning Chuck Norris is that the writer will then have to contend with all the subjective views each person has on Chuck Norris and it could affect their bias when reading it.

I don't think the contest was to be taken seriously though and was more for fun, so a bad prompt is fine in this. There is no prize is there?
There is no prize, and the contest was not meant to be entirely serious. If Lloyd had not resorted to slurs and name-calling, as seen in the multiple screenshots, this would not have ended up the way it did.

SailusGebel

I agree. As an outsider who doesn't have a close relationship with Lloyd, I can say that his prompt is indeed lackluster compared to others.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
There is no prize, and the contest was not meant to be entirely serious. If Lloyd had not resorted to slurs and name-calling, as seen in the multiple screenshots, this would not have ended up the way it did.
Yeah, I'll sign up to participate next time if it's done again. You can save the Chuck Norris Prompt for me :ROFLMAO:

CypherTails

Would have to agree with this, withdrawing is always an option so throwing around cheap insults seems abit much imo.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
I agree. As an outsider who doesn't have a close relationship with Lloyd, I can say that his prompt is indeed lackluster compared to others.
That does not warrant the reaction that occurred; asking once is fine. Going off after being told no, was immature. Sending harassing dms after being timed out, was ban-worthy.
Also of note, the prompts were assigned at random from a pool of sixteen. The only reason his original request was rejected, was because it would open the doors to everyone who didn't like their prompt for whatever reason to ask for (and receive) a new one.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
That does not warrant the reaction that occurred; asking once is fine. Going off after being told no, was immature. Sending harassing dms after being timed out, was ban-worthy.
Also of note, the prompts were assigned at random from a pool of sixteen. The only reason his original request was rejected, was because it would open the doors to everyone who didn't like their prompt for whatever reason to ask for (and receive) a new one.
You timed me out multiple times for simply criticizing you. Obviously I would get angry.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Actually is there still time? Can I take over his spot and prompt?