This thread is for men and men only , no women are allowed beyond this point (ರ⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠ರ)

(⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

• Total voters

2wordsperminute

Now this might make the women say "why are men so gross?" My response to that is one of my jobs in my teens required me to clean bathrooms both the mens and womens and women I know you're way grosser in the bathroom than men could even dream to be so you don't have the high ground here.
As someone who currently has a job that requires me to clean bathrooms, I can confirm this is still the case.

Satansoul

useless member
I don't hold Johnson in my hand, so I have no reason to wash my hands. (Yes, I named it Johnson)

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
fun fact for the ladies that came here anyways: we rest our thing on the toilet seat while we poop
I let it hang free while i rest my BALLZ™ on the seat

Last edited:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I don't actually, I never feel why, piss never get on it so why?

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
I don't actually, I never feel why, piss never get on it so why?
Even if you don't feel the piss , the hand will be harbouring a shit ton of germs which can cause skin conditions like pimples and more , this might not be a problem to you generally but think about those who interact with you who might be immunocompromised or have a weakened immune system.

LuoirM

Even if you don't feel the piss , the hand will be harbouring a shit ton of germs which can cause skin conditions like pimples and more , this might not be a problem to you generally but think about those who interact with you who might be immunocompromised or have a weakened immune system.
Natural selection.

J_Chemist

No because I helicopter.

Yes, I was my hands you nasty criminal.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I do, but based on my experience with public bathrooms either men on SH are very non-representative compared to the general public or they are lying because in my experience with public restrooms somewhere around half of men either completely ignore the sink after using a urinal or just do the useless quick rinse where no soap is used and they are really only sprinkling a little water on their hands for 3 seconds effectively just spreading the grossness and making things worse not better.

Now this might make the women say "why are men so gross?" My response to that is one of my jobs in my teens required me to clean bathrooms both the mens and womens and women I know you're way grosser in the bathroom than men could even dream to be so you don't have the high ground here.
As someone who currently has a job that requires me to clean bathrooms, I can confirm this is still the case.
Have both bathrooms have the same frequency of visits? :blob_hmm_two: Why does the men bathroom always looks deserted compared to women bathroom?

Also my condolocens to both of you. You got/had a shit job. Bad pun on dad jokes level intended.
My ex janitor brother also confirms this. How do they get piss around the base of the seat?
Children, maybe women or old grannies with incontinence. Women are more prone to get cystitis than men.
Woman what are you doing here after you read the title?
Want to restore my faith in humanity because I seriously had to argue with an ex-collegue several times until he washed his damn hands before continuing to work. Also this thread only confirms that my workplace shouldn't make toilets public.
No because I helicopter.

Yes, I was my hands you nasty criminal.
Bet you also dual cultivate with the screwdriver arts.

J_Chemist

Bet you also dual cultivate with the screwdriver arts.

LuoirM

Now we confirmed that there are women in this thread, someone (woman) tell me is 4 inches good

Notadate

I do, but based on my experience with public bathrooms either men on SH are very non-representative compared to the general public or they are lying because in my experience with public restrooms somewhere around half of men either completely ignore the sink after using a urinal or just do the useless quick rinse where no soap is used and they are really only sprinkling a little water on their hands for 3 seconds effectively just spreading the grossness and making things worse not better.

Also wtf my family came from a third world country. Being serious here, I always wash my hands, drilled into me when I was young. Shit or piss, even entering the bathroom I do.

I can’t believe a quint bunch of you don’t

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Now we confirmed that there are women in this thread, someone (woman) tell me is 4 inches good
Nobody can confirm. You only got a fish here. Neither male nor female, just fish. Name fish, gender fish, occupation fish. Very susfishious.

But my vast internet knowledge will enlighten you, 4 inches is approximately the width of a toilet paper roll. So if you ever need a to hide, the toilet paper got you covered. :blobthumbsup:
1707122170287.png

LuoirM

Nobody can confirm. You only got a fish here. Neither male nor female, just fish. Name fish, gender fish, occupation fish. Very susfishious.

But my vast internet knowledge will enlighten you, 4 inches is approximately the width of a toilet paper roll. So if you ever need a to hide, the toilet paper got you covered. :blobthumbsup:
View attachment 24894
Length wise or width wise-