Thought I should share this...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date

MerlyneHazel02

There’s so much feeling in each painting. I resonate most with the third one, it makes me feel mellow, relaxed, and nostalgic. Beautiful pieces! Thanks for sharing! :blob_happy:

D

Deleted member 29316

I really like the second piece. The contrast between the figure of the girl and the moon is beautiful.

It's difficult to comment on personal circumstances, but...
Stay strong and hang on! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Thank you for appreciating my works and for the kind words!

I came here to stare at some paintings, not to see a chapter of my own life relived by someone else :blob_teary:
No worries, just joking btw, went through almost the same situation. I don't regret it.
Ah...well, it's really hard to truly love someone. But as you said, no regrets. I still loved her and she's still dear to me even though there's no hope in my feelings for her.

Makes me want to take up painting <3
Go, try it! I think it would also help you express yourself more.

:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:Those paintings are a thousand time better than anything I ever drew! I hope you will continue to paint even after you mentaly recover! Great job! :blob_hmph::blob_hmph::blob_hmph:
Thank you for the appreciation and the kind words!

There’s so much feeling in each painting. I resonate most with the third one, it makes me feel mellow, relaxed, and nostalgic. Beautiful pieces! Thanks for sharing! :blob_happy:
Thank you for appreciating my works! As for the third one, I painted it just as I was recovering. I wanted to paint something that calms me, and then, I thought of afternoons...the warm colors somehow felt homely to me at the time.

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
1st and 2nd are calming... Reminds me my favorite dreams. Streams and floating into the night hehe.

3rd 😭 makes me feel kinda saaad. Sunsets without others are suffocating for me.

D

Deleted member 29316

1st and 2nd are calming... Reminds me my favorite dreams. Streams and floating into the night hehe.

3rd 😭 makes me feel kinda saaad. Sunsets without others are suffocating for me.
My apologies for invoking such feelings...

But yep, I love sunsets. There's something 'home-y' in those scenes...