Thought I should share this...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

Well, some people who knew me here in SH were aware that I went through some rough stuff recently. And, though I may have posted depressing messages, it's only one of my ways of letting out steam.

And during those days, I did some paintings I thought some of you might like to see...you know, just to calm nerves, something along those lines. Hope these would help...

Oh, and if you're wondering, I paint on canvas or watercolor paper using...well, watercolor. I apologize if you ever think it's ugly; I'm not an art school student, see?

'River's Flow'
Watercolor on Canvas
IMG_20200816_211741_copy_1408x1056.jpg

'Fleeting Dreams'
Watercolor on Paper
IMG_20200529_153020_copy_957x1326.jpg

'Afternoon Calm'
Watercolor on Paper
IMG_20200528_163656_copy_2816x2112.jpg

Well, to those who's got something bad going on in their lives, hang on. It's not all the time you'll be in the lowest of lows.

D

Deleted member 29316

They are charming. Minimalistic, yet still make you wonder about tons of things. They definitely give off the feeling that the artist had a lot on his head. I really like the last one.
Yeah...definitely went through a lot of self-reflection and questions these past few days.

But somehow, I'm still holding on 'coz, well, I just need to go back to what really matters.

D

Deleted member 29316

I am seeing these pictures while hearing melancholy music. Feelsogood:blob_aww:
Ah yes...that strong feeling whenever you're down or going through something, which is amplified by music and expressed through the tips of the brush...

It's a bittersweet feeling...though it isn't that bad.

Nanakawaichan

I don't know...but I managed to paint it when I remembered that girl I loved, and how hopeless is my feelings for her.

Maybe because she's also chasing a dream she knew she'd have to fight with her life.
Don't show your melancholic side or tell your unrequited love to me. I'm really weak and easily touched by things like that. You sound like my first MC already :blob_no:

Nanakawaichan

Err...my apologies about that. 😊
But on the second thought... Please tell me more :blob_popcorn:

Now somehow I want to add the man beside the woman. Because loneliness is not a good things... (*sign* I knew it will be triggered my melancholic side.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29316

But on the second thought... Please tell me more :blob_popcorn:

Now somehow I want to add the man beside the woman. Because loneliness is not a good things... (*sign* I knew it will be triggered my melancholic side.)
What do you want to know for your reference?

D

Deleted member 29316

Nope, just curious. I already experienced it so that's enough for reference :blob_popcorn:
Well, I loved a lady (a good, close friend). But we couldn't be with each other because of circumstances...or should I say, I chose not to be with her.

Had to let her go because she has more future with the other guy (a good friend of ours too) she loves. But I'll always support her dreams to become an artist (her family is against it).

I dedicated that painting, Fleeting Dreams, to her.

Nanakawaichan

Well, I loved a lady (a good, close friend). But we couldn't be with each other because of circumstances...or should I say, I chose not to be with her.

Had to let her go because she has more future with the other guy (a good friend of ours too) she loves. But I'll always support her dreams to become an artist (her family is against it).

I dedicated that painting, Fleeting Dreams, to her.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
I won't judge or anything. But I hope you don't underestimate yourself. The future is unpredictable :blobtaco:

D

Deleted member 29316

Thank you for sharing your story with us.
I won't judge or anything. But I hope you don't underestimate yourself. The future is unpredictable :blobtaco:
'Tis fine.

On the bright side, it's a free idea for a new story! 😁😁😁

But in any case, thanks for the words.

Akemin

I really like the second piece. The contrast between the figure of the girl and the moon is beautiful.

It's difficult to comment on personal circumstances, but...
Stay strong and hang on! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

D

Deleted member 29448

Your paintings are beautiful. I don’t know much about watercolor, or painting in general, but I couldn’t stop staring. I hope things are getting better for you

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy

I came here to stare at some paintings, not to see a chapter of my own life relived by someone else :blob_teary:
No worries, just joking btw, went through almost the same situation. I don't regret it.

Derrax

Well, some people who knew me here in SH were aware that I went through some rough stuff recently. And, though I may have posted depressing messages, it's only one of my ways of letting out steam.

And during those days, I did some paintings I thought some of you might like to see...you know, just to calm nerves, something along those lines. Hope these would help...

Oh, and if you're wondering, I paint on canvas or watercolor paper using...well, watercolor. I apologize if you ever think it's ugly; I'm not an art school student, see?

'River's Flow'
Watercolor on Canvas
View attachment 3515

'Fleeting Dreams'
Watercolor on Paper
View attachment 3516

'Afternoon Calm'
Watercolor on Paper
View attachment 3517

Well, to those who's got something bad going on in their lives, hang on. It's not all the time you'll be in the lowest of lows.
:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:Those paintings are a thousand time better than anything I ever drew! I hope you will continue to paint even after you mentaly recover! Great job! :blob_hmph::blob_hmph::blob_hmph: