Thoughts on Vikings Valhalla TV Series

• Thread starter Deleted member 70223
  • Start date

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
You are a bold faced liar.

Vikings specifically refers to Scandanavian pirates. No one ever called the Portuguese, French, Dutch, English etc. Vikings. EVER.

And you mean to tell me a people who never even had the wheel or any type of written language were able to sail anywhere, much less to northern Europe? LOL.

The Berbers (Moors) sailed throughout the Mediterranean, the British Isles and northern Europe. But they were Arabs.

Tell me you majored in social studies without telling me you majored in social studies.

I'm sure his parents are thrilled having spent all that money having him turn out the way he did.
d100f97d44b443677760491a26c7d3a0ed1eaf3e1f2c5f9ecf7ad045e6f5324c_1.jpg.jpg

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
What the fuck has this thread become, also to address the original topic I have not seen either show nor did I know either existed, I don't watch TV that much.

Is the original or the new one worth watching?

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
You are a bold faced liar.

Vikings specifically refers to Scandanavian pirates. No one ever called the Portuguese, French, Dutch, English etc. Vikings. EVER.

And you mean to tell me a people who never even had the wheel or any type of written language were able to sail anywhere, much less to northern Europe? LOL.

The Berbers (Moors) sailed throughout the Mediterranean, the British Isles and northern Europe. But they were Arabs.

Tell me you majored in social studies without telling me you majored in social studies.

I'm sure his parents are thrilled having spent all that money having him turn out the way he did.
Discount_Blade handled this the best. I'm with him on this one, if you've read his posts. He has 3-4 posts on this thread, the last 3 are the most informative.
Can't lie, despite my disagreement with you, this is a beautiful meme. This is an art unto itself. Couldn't help laughing. You win the internet for the day

CL

Do I need to watch the original series to understand what's going on in Valhalla?

Blklne

Just watched the first couple of episodes.
They are playing with history.
Godwin and Emma don't belong in that time. They come later....with Edward the confessor