Thread for Inspiration for your Novel

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Where did you get these? They're amazing.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My inspiration is Yu-Gi-Oh! and real life. I get inspired when I see pictures of polyamorous people, though. I have a bunch of images like these I've collected for pose reference pics for when I commission artwork:

47.jpg

wildan1197_

Artstation? If you are publishing photographs or other images that you don't own the right to, you must give credit to its source. Put the name of the creator and a link to their website or the source of the image beneath it.

SailusGebel

1. I don't label the pictures, so it's kind of impossible for me to do it since I don't know to begin with.
2. Why do I have to do that now? We're in a forum here, and I made this thread to discuss and brainstorm new ideas, and help writers. I can understand citing in cases where artists will suffer economically (that is the only valid reason ik why we do it); but here I'm not even taking credit for it. If the argument here is etiquette, then its my choice not to follow it, and simply not posting it all together because of it, would be a null argument imo.
3. If you want to find the artists, they aren't hard to at all. Just use google images or saucenao.

Just my arguments, wasn't meant to be rude if it came out that way.
Btw if you want to share you can split the files into parts and use google or mega. I'm not forcing you to do it though. Just a reminder if you forgot or didn't know about this.