Resolved Title

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
link to the series?

Mihou

Firefly—
My series name is broken.
dms me
This thread lacks a ton of information that is needed for diagnostics, to assist, please answer the following:
- What EXACTLY is wrong with the series name to the extent that you are calling it broken?
- What is supposed to be there (expected result)?
- Link to the series (as stated by tiaf), especially since when looking at your author profile, you have a lot of series and it's hard to determine which one is which.
- If possible, to help Tony, please write down how it happened (like the steps to reproduce the issue).

With those questions answered, the likelihood of this issue being answered and resolved increases drastically.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
I am not sure you want to attract this much attention to a story that already manages to break at least 2 rules of a contest... Granted you will be disqualified anyway, but still.

Superboii

What u talking about
This thread lacks a ton of information that is needed for diagnostics, to assist, please answer the following:
- What EXACTLY is wrong with the series name to the extent that you are calling it broken?
- What is supposed to be there (expected result)?
- Link to the series (as stated by tiaf), especially since when looking at your author profile, you have a lot of series and it's hard to determine which one is which.
- If possible, to help Tony, please write down how it happened (like the steps to reproduce the issue).

With those questions answered, the likelihood of this issue being answered and resolved increases drastically.
Whenever I change the name, it stay the same.
Whatever name I choose Is suppose to be there. Like I could change it to Pig world but it would stay my own world.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
What u talking about

Whenever I change the name, it stay the same.
Whatever name I choose Is suppose to be there. Like I could change it to Pig world but it would stay my own world.

Are you still having this problem? I can't seem to recreate this bug