Toilet thought: Bend that bended gender

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
images (5).jpeg

Hello my guys, gals and enby pals
Now I've been reading some gender bender stories where mc gets turned into a girl, when a thought came to, why don't they just transition back to being a guy or something in-between.
yeah I know most of them are in a fantasy world setting, but it just feels a bit weird that the non trans person would just accept it.
For any cis person out there put yourself in their shoes, you most likely would want the gender your most comfortable with and not the one that was forced up you.

Also I want more smutty trans guy stories

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
This should be the premise of https://www.scribblehub.com/series/80003/newly-not-cis/
I haven't had a chance to read it yet though.

This kind of thing is relatively common in older stories, I think? I know it was a recurring theme in DnD campaigns, at least. The trap hell module had a trap that gender bent you, I'm pretty sure. It's just... most people read Gender Bender for wish fulfillment, not for realism and tragedy.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
It's not just weird, it's fucking retarded.

Most of the time it's wish fulfillment for fetishists and misogynists who like roleplay looking at their reflection in maid outfit and cat ears. The same people who enjoy sissy bimbofication hypnosis fics, in fact, sissy bimbo hypno is what happens most of the time, as the transition into girl often comes in pair with loss of IQ(tee hee hee I'm a girl now that means I'm all cowardly and stutter all the time) and being a horny lesbian.

*looks in the mirror, blushes*

Kyaa, what are these..tits wowo ;3

*sister comes in*
*they fuck*

Right now, I am planning a story where proper gender dysphoria will follow the gender bender, and the mc will commit suicide by the end of it, and it will be a happy end of sorts. Because when a cis person is cast into the wrong body, and wrong social role, without any way to reverse it, what follows should be a nightmare, and they should suffer like transgender people irl suffer.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨

Most of the time it's wish fulfillment for fetishists and misogynists who like roleplay looking at their reflection in maid outfit and cat ears. The same people who enjoy sissy bimbofication hypnosis fics, in fact, sissy bimbo hypno is what happens most of the time, as the transition into girl often comes in pair with loss of IQ(tee hee hee I'm a girl now that means I'm all cowardly and stutter all the time) and being a horny lesbian.

*sister comes in*
*they fuck*
You don't need a slur to emphasize your point. :blob_unsure:

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
and the mc will commit suicide by the end of it, and it will be a happy end of sorts
I get your point, but please don't write suicide as a happy ending. It's a painful thing to read for the people who'd actually be interested in reading a story like that. Well, technically it's also against content guidelines.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Imo you can see this in two ways.
One would be that a lot less people are cis-gendered than we think today, but (consciously or subconsciously) deny it.

The other would be that gender bender is to girls love what isekai is to fantasy: a plot device to increase self-insert potential for men/real worldlers

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist

*sister comes in*
*they fuck*

Right now, I am planning a story where proper gender dysphoria will follow the gender bender, and the mc will commit suicide by the end of it, and it will be a happy end of sorts. Because when a cis person is cast into the wrong body, and wrong social role, without any way to reverse it, what follows should be a nightmare, and they should suffer like transgender people irl suffer.
how is "lol people that live their life in the body of the wrong gender should kill themselves if they want a happy ending" a good message

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
how is "lol people that live their life in the body of the wrong gender should kill themselves if they want a happy ending" a good message

it all boils down to whether you support euthanasia or not.

however, political talk is against the rules, so let's try not start a shitstorm here.

Daitengu

My reading list is about 50/50 m/f.

It's just... I don't care for romance or harem. Suddenly I'm left with mostly gender bender. Which is fine as I'm one of those guys who love women so much I wouldn't mind being one. Could be a lot of things for that. We'll never know, cause I don't have insurance as I'm American.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Because most of MCs in GB fics(Edit: on this website in particular) are written in a way that they actually want it, or they secretly want it and the author does a terrible job at portraying they don't.

Jemini

If you're gonna have a discussion about gender benders, you can't do it without acknowledging Rumiko Takahara, and her work on Ranma 1/2. Literally the origin of the gender-bender genre. It did not exist before she wrote that series.

Ranma 1/2 was meant as a martial arts themed rom-com, primarily of the slice-of-life variety. It was leveraged entirely for comedic effect, but also occasionally the reversible gender-bending was utilized to explore gender roles a little bit.

This, of course, proved to resonate VERY strongly with certain audiences for a variety of different reasons. And then, Mushoku Tensei happened and popularized the reincarnation model of Isekai. Now, we have the single most logically sound way to transition a character from one gender to another. Only problem, this method is nowhere near as reversible as other prior methods in the gender-bender genre. Also, isekai gender benders are often not played anywhere even close to the level of comedy that prior additions to the genre were.

Just food for thought in terms of the history behind this phenomenon.

(My favorite in the gender bender genre is and quite likely always will be "Ore, Tsuintēru ni Narimasu" (Gonna be the Twin-Tail!!) It's just so ridiculous, and parodies so many things at once. And, the method of gender change is male-to-female magical girl transformation. So, it's also the most controllable and reversible. Plus, it has the added benefit of FOR ONCE having a magical girl who you would never suspect is a super heroine when in their normal un-transformed state. Who would ever suspect a boy is a magical girl?)

Leyligne

If you're gonna have a discussion about gender benders, you can't do it without acknowledging Rumiko Takahara, and her work on Ranma 1/2. Literally the origin of the gender-bender genre. It did not exist before she wrote that series.
While I won’t argue the popularity of Ranma Nibunnoichi is responsible for the gender bender genre, there were many manga before that that featured gender bending. And novels. And movies. And plays. And comics. It’s always been a thing, really. But I do agree, Takahashi Rumiko’s work made it a genre.

Flipping gender back and forth is usually played for comedy, or at least comedic smut. There are a few where the brief time spent as the other half is used for character growth. In the end, I guess the best advice is to write what you feel like writing. Septuple gendered aliens from the tentacle dimension, come to show humanity the folly of counting in binary? Sure, so long at it’s an entertaining read, why not?

make em pregnant for extra shock value

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
make em pregnant for extra shock value

that's actually what I plan to do. Do you have some mind-reading powers?
I plan to take a jab at pro lifers. In a fantasy world, there is no abortion and anticonception, and it's a nightmare for women, not just transwomen.

...just like in many modern-day states where they banned abortion in every and any case, including rape, and state actively campaigns to force women to give birth whether they like it or not. I shall not say which states these are, but anyone with knowledge of modern-day politics should know it.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
I know all.
I also knew if you said yes, it would most likely be rape. Good luck. Post a link when it's out. reading throw the comments will be fun.

Actually, doesn't have to be rape.
My idea is to have a homosexual man reincarnated as a woman, and try to have sex in a woman's body with another man, only to feel extremely dysphoric. Even though he is attracted to men, the fact he is seen as a woman hurts, especially in a sexual and romantic context.

Actually, doesn't have to be rape.
My idea is to have a homosexual man reincarnated as a woman, and try to have sex in a woman's body with another man, only to feel extremely dysphoric. Even though he is attracted to men, the fact he is seen as a woman hurts, especially in a sexual and romantic context.
not sure how that would work but sure. might also want to consider adding stds since you're going all out.

Last edited:

DerbyGhost

*sister comes in*
*they fuck*

Genuinely, and from the bottom of my heart. Get some fucking therapy.