Top 5 SHF Betrayals...

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
IMG_3194.jpeg

Hans.Trondheim

Mr Negative | Avoid at all cost
Hey, I am not in there! I should add it to my daily wins post! =)

I hope you get better, Hans. How have you been doing?
Well, it's 4am back here and I woke up coz it's unbearably hot.

If you ask me about my story, I'm about to start writing my V19.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I was tryna quit. Im an alcoholic now. Some say i was far more productive on weed, and better looking. And harder of cock.

Buf you know what? Alcohol is cheaper
I have no way of reading your posts without admiring how you pretty much don’t give a f*** about what people think.

Wish I could be that way in real life.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I have no way of reading your posts without admiring how you pretty much don’t give a f*** about what people think.

Wish I could be that way in real life.
You can. And you know what? For you, I'll give actual advice instead of fucking around for once

You wanna not give a Kentucky fried fuck about people's opinions? Ya gots to know yourself.

Me? Im a lazy alcoholic degenerate with a fat cock. Thats who i am. I know myself down to my fucking SOUL, mate. With that, comes confidence. Other people's opinions cant shake you up when you know yourself and what you're about.

Why would you care about what Greg from Accounting says about you? That fucker dont even know what his cum number(how many wanks you require before you can cum) is

Cant trust a man who dont even know his own cum number

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
You can. And you know what? For you, I'll give actual advice instead of fucking around for once

You wanna not give a Kentucky fried fuck about people's opinions? Ya gots to know yourself.

Me? Im a lazy alcoholic degenerate with a fat cock. Thats who i am. I know myself down to my fucking SOUL, mate. With that, comes confidence. Other people's opinions cant shake you up when you know yourself and what you're about.

Why would you care about what Greg from Accounting says about you? That fucker dont even know what his cum number(how many wanks you require before you can cum) is

Cant trust a man who dont even know his own cum number
I have to work in an environment with high sensitive accounts and sometimes public image requirements.

Hence for me to keep my lifestyle, I have to care what people think.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
When Corty is a dude.

Even though it's explicitly said so

BUT STILL, FUCK

Agentt

Thighs
1. I betrayed @Agentt by being the @Anti-Agentt for a while

2. @greyblob getting mad at me when I accidentally called them grayblob(I'm really sorry. It's how the Americans spell it.)

3. Anon changing his year with every new year(It's understandable, I just don't get why the hassle)

4. Don't know

5. Being told @BenJepheneT can't be pardoned for his past offenses so he can come back without fear of the permaban hammer
Oh you were Anti Agentt??? That's indeed a betrayal.