Top 5 Vampires

Best Vampire

• Total voters

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
I will have to accept defeat as I can't find many more versions of Cain that were vampires. >_>
So I guess that means Envy wins by default.
My brother, we still have hope.

Here it is.
1. Dracula
2. His wife
3. His other wife
4. His other other wife
5. Noe(vanitas no carte)
6-however many other vampires there are, Literally every other vampire in existence
Whatever number that would leave me at. Envy
He evaded her rigged poll, we still have hope brother!
griogri.jpg

Jet

1. Akasha (The Vampire Chronicles). 6000yo Feats: she once killed a billion of people (mortals) in a sec (with her power of will from across the globe). She was selective and it was done as a show of power. She killed 4k yo+ ancients in a split second too. She had also annihilated all the vampires across the globe, aside a few of her chosen close friends, in a couple of sec. Could have once again be done in a moment, but she wished to feel them suffer... It takes her a moment to come to Mars from Earth. It would be easy for her to blast away not just Earth but a part of solar system along with it. She's also globe-wide omniscient. Thoughts included.

2. Caine (World of darkness) 300 000yo. Feats: Not much is known, but he should be at least as powerful as Akasha. As is fully capable of obliterating our planet with just a thought (his power of will). It is implied that he is much more powerful than all antediluvians combined. He also seems omniscient, as he knows everything that his children (other vampires) has ever known. He's likely omnipresent, because he always appears across the globe at random. Vampires believe that one day he'll destroy them all, just like Akasha did in her universe.

3. Sita (Thirst) 5000yo. Feats: She survived a nuke (a literal atomic bomb that levelled a city) that was targeted at her. She soloes armies of other vampires with ease.

4. Dracula (Castlevania) 400-800yo. Feats: While he let his son kill him, he seemed capable of manipulating matter across the globe. He also commanded the seemingly endless, mighty armies from Hell.

5. Alucard (Hellsing) 500yo. Feats: The guy is a literal T1000 on steroids. He's indestructible.

I probably forgot many. But these are the progenitors that immediately pop into my mind.

Last edited: