Top 5 Waifu

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Let's continue the top 5 threads. List the top 5 of your prefered Waifu in any novel, light novel, webnovel, book, manga, manhua, manwha, anime, donghua, aeni. Choice what you want, Badass Waifu, Beautiful Waifu, Kaiwai Waifu,etc....
Write why or not, do what you want!

1- Gu Yuena
2- Casca (Most forgot, but she was a fucking badass)
3- Beatrix
4- Xia Qingyue
5- Aqua

Honorable mention:
Yoruichi, Chi Wuyao, Eris, Ying Huanhuan, Tang Wutong, Esdeath, Kumoko/Shiraori, Lightning/Claire Farron, Jeong Seoyoon, Delta

Sleds

I read till 1936.
If you still think Xia Qingyue don't deserve her place here, it's either mean you didn't understand what happen or didn't have read enough. Current chapter are at 2029

SailusGebel

If you still think Xia Qingyue don't deserve her place here, it's either mean you didn't understand what happen or didn't have read enough. Current chapter are at 2029
Are you talking about the fact she is a spirit of that reincarnation artifact? Or did she do something beside that?

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Damn this is tough. Gonna dig through my weeb collection to jog some memories--

SailusGebel

Where do u read it? I haven't found any going beyond 1900
Before WuxiaWorld turned to shit, you were able to read up to chapter 1960 or something. I don't rememebr the exact number. Now the last chapter is 2029, but they are locked behind the paywall.

Sleds

Are you talking about the fact she is a spirit of that reincarnation artifact? Or did she do something beside that?
She litteraly save all his family and sacrifice herself for him, she let him become a devil and sucide to when he would learn that fact he wouldn't blame himself

Sleds

Before WuxiaWorld turned to shit, you were able to read up to chapter 1960 or something. I don't rememebr the exact number. Now the last chapter is 2029, but they are locked behind the paywall.
If you don't mind illegal, go on the Ranobes.top site you have the chapters there without paywall

ArchlordZero

Stage 4 Cancer Shitposter
In Order:
1. Rena Erindel (Elsword)
2. Haruna (Kantai Collection)
3. Anna Marie (Rogue)
4. Saint Martha (FGO)
5. Nejire Hado (My Hero Academia)

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
May I receive you guys wisdom regarding this topic? 🙏🙏

SailusGebel

Okay, my top 5. This time in no particular order.

1. Midorikawa Hana.
2. Azucena.
3. Qianye Ying'er.
4. Justice Mafdet.
5. Kuroeda. ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Honorable mentions. Kwon Ji-Nie(they butchered her design, I am sad), Keredos, Pennsylvania(Azur Lane), adult Morjiana.

SailusGebel

She litteraly save all his family and sacrifice herself for him, she let him become a devil and sucide to when he would learn that fact he wouldn't blame himself
I know this. I still dislike her.
If you don't mind illegal, go on the Ranobes.top site you have the chapters there without paywall
I'm stockpiling.

SailusGebel

How could you!
There are many reasons. Main one, there is simply no chemistry and development. At least I don't see it. I don't care what is her character archetype, if she is kuudere or tsundere, or other dere, it's not about it. Dere type does not affect chemistry, the way an author writes interactions does.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
1. Marida Cruz from Gundam Unicorn
2. The glasses girl from nekomonogatri
3. The snake girl from monster musume
4. Ayakashi triangle mc
5. Any anime woman who can beat me up