Trophies

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Hello! I want to have more trophies implemented on Scribble Hub Forums! (I don't know if you will only implement things onto Scribble Hub, or here, as well.)

I will give you a few reasons as to why I want this to happen.

1. It leads to more goals.
  2. It makes it so that users can interact with the site more.
  3. More trophies would mean more fun a person could have!

I'll explain those reasons in more detail.

For number one, more goals, it basically means that more people would actively look into the trophies and point scoring system.

"The more something is, the more people pay attention to it."— CadmarLegend's grandma.

If people tried to acheive the goals, they would actively search for questions/threads that were unanswered, etc..this would lead to a good thing for the users of Scribble Hub Forum and Scribble Hub. Many questions/concerns would be solved. (There could be spam, but it can be reported, so it really wouldn't matter...)

Number 2. Interacting with the site means "knowing the ins and outs" of SHF. I learned about the different types of threads(Writer's General, Artists General, Scribble Hub Discussion, etc.) through having written a lot of messages/threads. Most people want hands-on things instead of reading instructions. It is likely that many will try by themselves to get used to the site, and not thoroughly read about everything.... so having all those trophies, so that users would pay attention, is a good way to get them introduced to the platform. They would also get to know many of the people here by trying to acheive the goals.

For number 3.... it's in preparation of what would happen if someone has already acheived all the trophies. There are some people here who've already reached the points limit, because they acheived all of the trophies.... it would be a new era for them.(Though, I'm guessing most don't care about that, anymore....). Also, more trophies would mean more time people would spend trying to acheive those goals!

Summary: It would be a good idea to have more trophies added so that there would be more interaction between the users on this site. Having a large pile of something in front of you makes you feel compelled to looking through it. (But we need to make sure that the things you need to look through are short and simple... example: the requirements for getting trophies are easy to understand, and in simple sentences. People will spend more time looking through short and simple things than one long thing.)

I know that they might not be that big of a deal, and that I may have just sucked at getting my point across....

D

Deleted member 29316

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

*GIF
97301acaf1ac946f21dbd2e690261008.jpg

D

Deleted member 20302

Look at this bunch of kids. This is getting out of hand and no longer relevant anymore, please lock this thread! /s

Seriously though, I support this because I like grinding achievements back when I have time to play MMORPGs to show off. People see and treat you differently based on the total amount of points. Different points result in your Health Bar/Name looking extremely different and more polished.

<-- so this side should change depending on the total points/medals we get.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Look at this bunch of kids. This is getting out of hand and no longer relevant anymore, please lock this thread! /s

Seriously though, I support this because I like grinding achievements back when I have time to play MMORPGs to show off. People see and treat you differently based on the total amount of points. Different points result in your Health Bar/Name looking extremely different and more polished.

<-- so this side should change depending on the total points/medals we get.
Tony doesn't develop the forums, so expecting an UI change according to trophy count is extremely unlikely to happen.

Best you can hope for is appearing in the leaderboards of Trophy Points... And for that, you need to grind more~

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Tony doesn't develop the forums, so expecting an UI change according to trophy count is extremely unlikely to happen.

Best you can hope for is appearing in the leaderboards of Trophy Points... And for that, you need to grind more~
I need to!!!