Recommendations Two Faced Protagonist.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
My fluff phase has been set aside for later, now I want to read one of these.

I watched Darker Than Black recently, and I really liked in the first season how Hei had two different sides to him.
Preferably a story where the protagonist pretends to be one way to get what he wants or hide his identity, but every now and then does some other thing as his other self.
I know it might be a bit specific, so anything remotely similar would be greatly appreciated :blob_cookie:

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I can't read you though. But just in case, let me know when you write an autobiography.

Vanny

Try Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, and Black Lagoon. They don't fit exactly what your looking for, but you might enjoy them.

Stratothrax

Everybody Loves Large Chests.

It's about a mimic, can't get much more two faced than that

DDTStudios

Oh if you want a two faced protagonist or a multi-faced protagonist, I think my novel/character would fit the bill. The novel is called Heir de Winter. Check it out if you like.

OvidLemma

If you haven't read it yet, my story, Visions of Dark and Light follows two characters, both of whom start out as good and a bit naive, but gradually become much more morally gray:
Ezra Wormwood is a nice guy from Earth who finds himself enslaved and then repeatedly targeted by powerful and corrupt people, and he eventually starts targeting them back, going so far as so manipulate several crime lords into assisting his attack on a government facility. Despite that, he's very caring and emotional around his friends. He'll do anything for them, including things that would be considered very morally questionable, such as giving a crime lord a powerful artifact and watching as he executes somebody with said artifact.
Anise Derrigin is a privileged young magic student who finds that privilege challenged when she assists Ezra and, along the way, discovers she's in love with her best friend, Franyi. From being an open and naive student, she embarks on a journey to become a powerful sorceress and, in doing so, forges some very shady alliances. She still comes across as overly earnest and eager to please, but she's also broken into her uncle's home, beaten up underworld thugs with magic, and invented magical devices to assist in treason.

shiopan

wow so was the book, 0/10 not entertaining and entirely untrue.
Lol :) I love you maple.

Anyways. If you're into two faced bitch who can slap another bitch satisfyingly, read Vilainess Reverses Hourglasses.

I lost my sleep reading that. The manhwa is also good but not completed yet.

sereminar

Princess Principle is a spy anime that has characters constantly code switching between different faces. It's really cool and i very much recommend it :D