Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Definitely

• I devoted my life to anime.

• Total voters

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Umm there are more, like the whole crossbell arc... There is trails in the sky fc,sc and tc, trails in zero and azure and 4 cold steels. And the arc is probably at halfway or so at best.....
So there are 9 games atleast ....
I know there's more, but I don't have the platform to play them.
orz

X

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
orz

X
You can play trails in the sky on psp or computer. The psp version can be emulated on computer or even phone too.... and the computer ver is available on steam. I think sc is also available on steam

Nahrenne

You can play trails in the sky on psp or computer. The psp version can be emulated on computer or even phone too.... and the computer ver is available on steam. I think sc is also available on steam
I don't have psp...and my laptop is almost 10 years old...
X

Ddraig

Also check out the gagharv trilogy while you all are waiting for the pure awesomeness these games are....

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
orz

X
I do think some are on PC, steam mainly.

What other RPGs are you guys waiting for? A new tales game would be nice but they are currently releasing a mobile sequel.

Ddraig

I don't have psp...and my laptop is almost 10 years old...
X
That laptop will easily emulate it, search ppsspp, get the iso from "somewhere". You can also use your phone....

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Hm...I'm just going to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 with my girlfriend instead of find new ones.

Nahrenne

I do think some are on PC, steam mainly.

What other RPGs are you guys waiting for? A new tales game would be nice but they are currently releasing a mobile sequel.
Hmm...maybe Biomutant?
X

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hm...I'm just going to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 with my girlfriend instead of find new ones.
That is a really good game. I'm pretty hype about the new Fire Emblem game on switch that will be coming out this year.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
*wants to play it, but has heard it's very difficult*
X
Ohhhh yeah, I saw a video about that a few days back. *cough* Furry game *cough*. The graphic look amazing though and so does the playstyle. Martial Art racoons.

Fossil

Mafia Addict
*wants to play it, but has heard it's very difficult*
X
Mm~ Is it? I haven't gotten very far yet, but with Xenoblade's track record...it's probably true. They tend to like to throw level 90s in a level 10 spot.
That is a really good game. I'm pretty hype about the new Fire Emblem game on switch that will be coming out this year.
I don't know if I want any other games for the Switch for a while since I already have a decent amount...plus Splatoon is going to keep me busy for a while.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
I don't know if I want any other games for the Switch for a while since I already have a decent amount...plus Splatoon is going to keep me busy for a while.
Not even the new Pokemon game coming out this year? Or what about the Pantsu game on the Switch that was announced recently.

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Not even the new Pokemon game coming out this year? Or what about the Pantsu game on the Switch that was announced recently.
...Pantsu game? And I'm not much of a Pokémon fan.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Also check out the gagharv trilogy while you all are waiting for the pure awesomeness these games are....
Damn, I checked it out. It gave me old fashion jrpg feelings. Let me guess, emulators?