"Useful fanservice" ideas... I need more (18+)

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.
Is there a way how to write a good hentai/smutty plot? What I got in my idea is "useful fanservice" where some woman (sorry if it sounds sexual objectifying but mehh..... hate me all you want feminists/sexists) wears more revealing outfit (exhibitionism), and beneficially, it uses passive technique called [Voyeur Weaken] to weaken their confident mindset of every men because of their hormonal drive. Another thing is "bakunyu seduction" where men would get attracted to large bust. Quite a smart idea, but I need more ideas in terms of sexual technique.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
They sound like techniques of a smutty super-heroine in a smutty comedy :blobrofl: :blobrofl:

Kldran

The gentle sway of her hips caused all the men to rise to attention. When she opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue, they stared, with bated breath. When her tongue moved as if to lick something- *thud*

Dang it! The narrator fainted! How am I supposed to know what's going on now?

D4isuke

The gentle sway of her hips caused all the men to rise to attention. When she opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue, they stared, with bated breath. When her tongue moved as if to lick something- *thud*

Dang it! The narrator fainted! How am I supposed to know what's going on now?
Is that one of the quote from my prose writing? It feels familiar when reading it though.... or maybe not????

Nanakawaichan

I get some of my idea (and technique) from 90's woman magazine (I found them at my parent's house) and from an old local non fic book that reviews about local prostitution place 🤣

D4isuke

I get some of my idea (and technique) from 90's woman magazine (I found them at my parent's house) and from an old local non fic book that reviews about local prostitution place 🤣
I wish my parents were open-minded about it since I've discovered p**n since I was 9 yrs old (not gonna lie) when I found a magazine with lots of nude pics, and then, they slapped my wrist for good just to promise not to read that magazine ever again.... I kinda feel regretful, but thinking about it again, it was hilarious at the same time.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Why do I often feel that 18+ and questions like this should be rather labeled -18 content? :blobtaco:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Is there a way how to write a good hentai/smutty plot? What I got in my idea is "useful fanservice" where some woman (sorry if it sounds sexual objectifying but mehh..... hate me all you want feminists/sexists) wears more revealing outfit (exhibitionism), and beneficially, it uses passive technique called [Voyeur Weaken] to weaken their confident mindset of every men because of their hormonal drive. Another thing is "bakunyu seduction" where men would get attracted to large bust. Quite a smart idea, but I need more ideas in terms of sexual technique.
My brother, lets introduce to you...my All Sex Scene thread of ages past!

You can find all kinds of good smutty scenes here.

Research, comrade. Learn. Apply.

D4isuke

Why do I often feel that 18+ and questions like this should be rather labeled -18 content? :blobtaco:
Math logic +++++

Thanks brother, I'll study some good sex scenes and apply it to something that I might wanna use for "ravage" purposes

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I wish my parents were open-minded about it since I've discovered p**n since I was 9 yrs old (not gonna lie) when I found a magazine with lots of nude pics, and then, they slapped my wrist for good just to promise not to read that magazine ever again.... I kinda feel regretful, but thinking about it again, it was hilarious at the same time.
Same, so I learned to hide them properly. Then comes the internet.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

Long time no updates, worse, some works had been removed and originals as well no thanks to the chinese ban hammer.

Nanakawaichan

My parents are still not open-minded about this. They still thinks s*x is a taboo even I already an adult now.
The magazine that I found didn't contain any nude pic but they write about the position or what to do to please your husband in bed. 😂

The rest?
-Turn on your imagination~
-Listen to epic music

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Long time no updates, worse, some works had been removed and originals as well no thanks to the chinese ban hammer.
Yeah its been a silent thread for a while sadly but we had good traction for a while there. Maybe i'll check later see if we got new replies and i will update it.

TotallyHuman

The character can't finish a conversation because whoever she talks to ends up focusing on her lips

Kldran

The character can't finish a conversation because whoever she talks to ends up focusing on her lips
"I'd like to buy this."
"..."
"Excuse me."
"..."
"Sir!"
"Huh? What?"
"I'd like to buy this."
"Sure, sure."
"... You're still... oh for fucks sake. I'll just ring it up myself."

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Girls wearing long socks can be some great fanservice, and yes that includes describing the process of her wearing it.

D4isuke

Girls wearing long socks can be some great fanservice, and yes that includes describing the process of her wearing it.
I don't think that's what I mean, but it can be consider since I let my character wearing a long boots.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Maybe something with slutty costumes? Like they give different bonuses or something.