Vacation spots in New York

AM-ACE-ING

So I’m on vacation with my family and we have no idea where to go tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Anything is fine really, although the younger ones have said that they didn’t want to go anywhere “boring” like museums and zoos or aquariums. So nothing where you just really sight see and stuff. One suggested an amusement park and it was generally agreed upon but the mom didn’t like roller coasters so it was scrapped.

Thanks in advance

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
find some random outdoor firing range and go at it while wasting all your money on renting a gun and bullets

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
So I’m on vacation with my family and we have no idea where to go tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Anything is fine really, although the younger ones have said that they didn’t want to go anywhere “boring” like museums and zoos or aquariums. So nothing where you just really sight see and stuff. One suggested an amusement park and it was generally agreed upon but the mom didn’t like roller coasters so it was scrapped.

Thanks in advance
The city? Or the state?

DarkeReises

I-
Thanks?

The state I suppose. We’re staying somewhere in Brooklyn so maybe somewhere around that area. The dad said that he doesn’t mind driving a few hours though.
Could always go to Niagara Falls if you wanna suffer through a 8+ hour drive. I don't really know about non-boring attractions. It's mostly art, museums, concerts, nature stuff, things like that.
You could visit Camp Hero on the southern tip of Long Island and check out an abandoned US time travel research facility.
Again, don't really know of anything that isn't just walking and looking around, aside from amusement parks but that was already crossed out.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You can tour some universities.

Hrymi

Thanks in advance
There really isn't ant good spots in new york, Just visit Time Square and look at the shops like most tourist does.

Amok

grblbrbl
trump tower, inside the statue of liberty's crotch, in the back of a polish butchery, on the seventh floor next to a deaf drummer

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
find some random outdoor firing range and go at it while wasting all your money on renting a gun and bullets

This would be good advice if they vacationed down south. New York's gun laws suck. Shoulda gone to Combat Park in Alabama. Play paintball, drive tanks.

DarkeReises

This would be good advice if they vacationed down south. New York's gun laws suck. Shoulda gone to Combat Park in Alabama. Play paintball, drive tanks.
Yeah, you should at least be able to rent low-caliber long rifles tho. Not as fun, but still entertaining.

JayDirex

I-
Thanks?

The state I suppose. We’re staying somewhere in Brooklyn so maybe somewhere around that area. The dad said that he doesn’t mind driving a few hours though.
NYC NATIVE HERE. If you are in Brooklyn go to Coney Island.

Also. Just walking around the city is the thing to do in the summer. Get your folks on the train, and get to 14th Street Union Square in Manhattan. That park is the northern most part of the east village. Enjoy it and start walking south until you hit little Italy and Chinatown (5 points).

Just the walk alone is amazing. All the shops, all the food, all the pretty girls. Bruv, I wish I could go with you. But I am currently on Atlantic Ave (in Brooklyn) at work
:cry:
the ghettos
not in Manhattan. The working poor have been priced out. (so has everyone else)

DarkeReises

NYC NATIVE HERE. If you are in Brooklyn go to Coney Island.

Also. Just walking around the city is the thing to do in the summer. Get your folks on the train, and get to 14th Street Union Square in Manhattan. That park is the northern most part of the east village. Enjoy it and start walking south until you hit little Italy and Chinatown (5 points).

Just the walk alone is amazing. All the shops, all the food, all the pretty girls. Bruv, I wish I could go with you. But I am currently on Atlantic Ave (in Brooklyn) at work
:cry:

not in Manhattan. The working poor have been priced out. (so has everyone else)
You're really excited about being able to give tourist tips to someone aren't you? lmao
I live on Long Island but I know jack shit about sights to see either here or in the city.