Viewership?

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
I noticed both my novels just dont get any views. After checking to confirm they dont even get views in the 2 digits. Before march it was ok. Maybe im wrong but just checked the monthly stats. I got like far more interaction in march. that april it just died down completely. Does that happen? Or am I doing something wrong?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I noticed both my novels just dont get any views. After checking to confirm they dont even get views in the 2 digits. Before march it was ok. Maybe im wrong but just checked the monthly stats. I got like far more interaction in march. that april it just died down completely. Does that happen? Or am I doing something wrong?
Are you consistent?
Are you uploading at least once a week?
Do you have readers?
Do you have a good synopsis?
Do you have a good cover?

If the answer to all of these is yes, then I have no clue. If the answer to no is any of these then I would try working on them. My stories usually drop to the single digits when I haven't posted in a while because it can't get any exposure but even the old readers will keep it going ever so slightly.

ManwX

Are you consistent?
Are you uploading at least once a week?
Do you have readers?
Do you have a good synopsis?
Do you have a good cover?

If the answer to all of these is yes, then I have no clue. If the answer to no is any of these then I would try working on them. My stories usually drop to the single digits when I haven't posted in a while because it can't get any exposure but even the old readers will keep it going ever so slightly.
There was a 2 week gap in march for my original story that's when it dipped after that i did upload every week.

I have more than 70 readers on both of the novel.

Got okay synopsis as well. Cover you can pretty much see from my signature.
Ill just stay consistent. Maybe its just a down phase or something. Thanks for the input. 👍

ManwX

Don't forget that not every reader would read new chapters. Some people add novels on their reading lists and stockpile chapters.
Good point.