VISUAL NOVEL REVIVAL!

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
26AZ The Enigma of Shadows

SYNOPSIS:
26AZ is a gripping murder mystery visual novel set in the enigmatic world of Crestwood High School. The story revolves around Korou, a curious and determined second-year student, who finds himself entangled in a web of secrets and intrigue after the shocking murder of his supposed cousin, Chiya Arima.

As the story unfolds, players will make choices that shape the narrative, leading to multiple branching paths and different endings. Each decision carries consequences, impacting the relationships between characters, revealing crucial clues, and ultimately determining the fate of the investigation.

26AZ combines elements of mystery, suspense, and emotional exploration, inviting players to immerse themselves in a captivating tale where every revelation brings them closer to the truth. Can Korou and Shiina navigate the labyrinthine corridors of Crestwood High School and uncover the dark secrets hidden within? It's up to the players to guide them on this thrilling journey and unlock the secrets that lie beneath the whispers of deception.

Current Predicament:
In the meantime, there is still work to be done coding the dialogues and refining the plot to elevate its quality. However, I am thrilled to announce my return and determination to see this project through to completion. Stay tuned for an upcoming demo release on itch.io, although it may take some time as I need to brush up on my Ren'Py skills. Rest assured, I am fully committed to delivering an engaging experience. Thank you for your patience and support, and I look forward to sharing this exciting adventure with you soon.

Last edited:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author

SYNOPSIS:
26A7 is a gripping murder mystery visual novel set in the enigmatic world of Crestwood High School. The story revolves around Korou, a curious and determined second-year student, who finds himself entangled in a web of secrets and intrigue after the shocking murder of his supposed cousin, Chiya Arima.

As the story unfolds, players will make choices that shape the narrative, leading to multiple branching paths and different endings. Each decision carries consequences, impacting the relationships between characters, revealing crucial clues, and ultimately determining the fate of the investigation.

26A7 combines elements of mystery, suspense, and emotional exploration, inviting players to immerse themselves in a captivating tale where every revelation brings them closer to the truth. Can Korou and Shiina navigate the labyrinthine corridors of Crestwood High School and uncover the dark secrets hidden within? It's up to the players to guide them on this thrilling journey and unlock the secrets that lie beneath the whispers of deception.

Current Predicament:
In the meantime, there is still work to be done coding the dialogues and refining the plot to elevate its quality. However, I am thrilled to announce my return and determination to see this project through to completion. Stay tuned for an upcoming demo release on itch.io, although it may take some time as I need to brush up on my Ren'Py skills. Rest assured, I am fully committed to delivering an engaging experience. Thank you for your patience and support, and I look forward to sharing this exciting adventure with you soon.
Let us know when. Do you need or want supporter's?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
It'll be up in at least 3 months. And uh dunno about supporters, just wanna share some visual novel.
Well, send a link here when it's done and we'll check it out.

ArrogantYoungMaster

Humblest Cultivator 🍵🫖

SYNOPSIS:
26A7 is a gripping murder mystery visual novel set in the enigmatic world of Crestwood High School. The story revolves around Korou, a curious and determined second-year student, who finds himself entangled in a web of secrets and intrigue after the shocking murder of his supposed cousin, Chiya Arima.

26A7 combines elements of mystery, suspense, and emotional exploration, inviting players to immerse themselves in a captivating tale where every revelation brings them closer to the truth. Can Korou and Shiina navigate the labyrinthine corridors of Crestwood High School and uncover the dark secrets hidden within? It's up to the players to guide them on this thrilling journey and unlock the secrets that lie beneath the whispers of deception.

Current Predicament:
Tsk, daoist needs to edit his post, your title says 26AZ but you call it 26A7 in the synopsis

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
Daoist is on fire.
Seems interesting, let us know if you require any assistance!

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft

Main menu.

Progress so far

Spoiler Scene

I simply drew a sketch and chose to have it enhanced online because I enjoy having a pleasing background. The demo is definitely progressing well, but it still lacks the character sprites, audio, and a few minor improvements appropriate for a demo. In the meantime, I'll be taking some breaks.