want a story recommendation with a beastkin protagonist, preferably male

Sylver

Not male, but a female protagonist beastkin. A character driven story where the human male lead and beastkin female lead fall in love, and the story follows the challenges they go through in keeping their relationship a secret. A third member gets involved but it's not a harem, more of a polygamy. The story has fantasy, romance, smut, mystery, and action. The first act is complete while act two is currently ongoing. Give it a shot, if you don't mind smut and are fond of cat girls this might be a good read for you :s_smile:

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Beastkin? You mean hooman with animal ears and tail?

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Yes race of beasts
I see.

I'm writing a story in which one of the main characters is a humanoid dinosaur. (He's referred to as 'dragon' in-universe) It's a long read but is not finished yet, and it might take a few months before I upload the next chapter. You can check it out if you like though.

rudochico.png

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Not male, but a female protagonist beastkin. A character driven story where the human male lead and beastkin female lead fall in love, and the story follows the challenges they go through in keeping their relationship a secret. A third member gets involved but it's not a harem, more of a polygamy. The story has fantasy, romance, smut, mystery, and action. The first act is complete while act two is currently ongoing. Give it a shot, if you don't mind smut and are fond of cat girls this might be a good read for you :s_smile:

Sylver, by the time he posted the message:

selfaward.jpg

Iloveshovels

That one litrpg were the mc has shovel based weapon, and get gem powers. Wait, nevermind, he completely disregards his shovel later on.

I’m currently enjoying madman apocalypse and I recently gotten the audiobook of mother of learning.