Wattpad gets worse ~ not surprising

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Screenshot_20240329-225807.jpg

@Simple_Russian_Boi babushka pls kill me with you Kalashnikov already. I can't take the cringe!! :blob_teary:

D

Deleted member 133647

I am very close to canceling my profile on Wattpad. If I suddenly vanish from their platform, it should not be surprising. They are a failing website circling the drain and have been for a while in my opinion.
> Only two methods now allow me to load their site, and only one of those methods is usable for content creation (that being a very old browser). Looks like my days on there are numbered.
i'm just mad they smited all the good smut from the platform and keep making shitty movies.

Lysander_Works

I've been using Opera which updates pretty frequently, almost weekly, and have never had that issue even with over 30 tabs open
I would be open to the idea of using opera if it had a more universal distribution. I'm not sure I trust Opera just yet for that kind of thing; it misbehaved on me once in the distant past...
Never used Wattpad unfortunately or fortunately, just knowing based on hearsay and second hand experience I don't think I missed anything good either.

Only few brands can survive for decades, and even they have periods of waning. So maybe it is just a ruff patch, and it's not as pad as everybody thinks?
Probably.

SMKenward

I would be open to the idea of using opera if it had a more universal distribution. I'm not sure I trust Opera just yet for that kind of thing; it misbehaved on me once in the distant past...

Probably.
What do you mean by "Universal Distribution"?

Lysander_Works

What do you mean by "Universal Distribution"?
I mean being made available for many distros of linux. I think technically it is, but there is also the matter of linux being a pain in the rear to install just any random stuff on. I guess it is still an option at this point cause nothing else is working.