Webnovel Covers I Made

Lone_Crane

ninth_heaven.png

Lone_Crane

generictombnovel.png

Spoonfed Walrus is back with his third novel! Combining genres this time. I want to do a Generic Transmigration Novel next...

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
can you stop making me nut i corkscrewed the head now im spurting from my eyes like i bit a cyanide pill

Lone_Crane

SOTR_finale.png

This is way early, but I made a SOTR finale poster for fun. Going for epicness a la the WDQK poster.

Reactions: Igi

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
this man can make the shittiest story shine with his covers god damn

Lone_Crane

Inspired in part by Doomed to be Cannon Fodder:

wartactics.png

Someone requested this parody on reddit:

ISDTH.png

Forgot to upload this a while back:

genocide.png

CD_engcover.png

BFSG.png

asswhoopin.png

alcoholicwifecover.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

The Male Lead is a Horse. Hmm...I see one has spent time on the app My Horse Prince? 🤣

Pretty covers. Just Curious. Have never heard of Huaban and Dutang or 17k before. Is 17k similar to Huaban? Are these sites like free to use images?

Lone_Crane

The Male Lead is a Horse. Hmm...I see one has spent time on the app My Horse Prince? 🤣

Pretty covers. Just Curious. Have never heard of Huaban and Dutang or 17k before. Is 17k similar to Huaban? Are these sites like free to use images?
Huaban and Dutang are pin boards like Pinterest. If you mean free to use as in copyright, that's a murky issue as they don't really say. Probably they are copyrighted but maybe not? Like Pinterest people can post anything from anywhere. A lot of the art for the covers I did have appeared on multiple webnovels across various webnovel sites, so clearly they are being used that way. As for the copyright, who knows. I've never once seen any artist attribution for them (aside from the Ibuki Satsuki ones I mentioned above).

17k is a webnovel site that hosts Chinese webnovels, like Qidian and Zongheng.

D

Deleted member 45782

Huaban and Dutang are pin boards like Pinterest. If you mean free to use as in copyright, that's a murky issue as they don't really say. Probably they are copyrighted but maybe not? Like Pinterest people can post anything from anywhere. A lot of the art for the covers I did have appeared on multiple webnovels across various webnovel sites, so clearly they are being used that way. As for the copyright, who knows. I've never once seen any artist attribution for them (aside from the Ibuki Satsuki ones I mentioned above).

17k is a webnovel site that hosts Chinese webnovels, like Qidian and Zongheng.
oh i see. Interesting.

Localforeigner

These are really great! Did you do any of the art? Got some chuckles out of the joke covers.