Welcome thread for the newbies!

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Hello Scribblers,

I'm Femme Fatale. I'm more than my archetype but most people are! You can call me Femme or Ms Fatale. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I love reading and writing. They are my first true love. I like computers because they help me to read and write better....and are awesome for researching stuff to read and.... you see? Reading and writing are a vicious cycle that I willingly submit myself to on a daily basis.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Music is what plays in the background as I read and write, or gives me inspiration and fortitude to do both.:coffee::coffee::coffee:

I also love adventures, real life adventures, and those I like to write about. >.<

Umm...I think that's enough for now. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tsukkin

Hi, i'm Tsukkin, i'm from NUF but i mostly lurking so not many people know me.

I like to read, lurking, procrastinating (sometimes), i love Yokai and Eastern Fantasy/Occult stuff, my dream is to be a sorceress but that's not possible so now i'm trying to be an online ninja. I used to like drawing, but when it becomes my profession i started to hate it, but i still draw for fun sometimes~

My current favorite genre is Horror, and maybe Mystery and Supernatural/Fantasy. I don't read Harem, Ecchi, and Tragedy, don't ask why, i just don't. It's rare for me to read romance except for BL novels, and i tend to avoid romance/romantic subplot tag, but i do read some. It's just i'm too picky when it comes to romance novels. I prefer shonen-ish novels and these are some of my favs: The King's Avatar, Superstars of Tomorrow, My House of Horror, Lord of Mysteries, Pet King, and The Tale of Ghost Eyes.

I like music like most people do, my fav are classical and jazz, i like RnB, classic rock, folk, and pop too. Nocturne op.9 No.2, Claire De Lune, and Scheherazade are some of my fav classical pieces.

Hmm maybe that's all, i only read 1 book on this site and didn't check others yet, but i'm looking forward to it

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Hi, i'm Tsukkin, i'm from NUF but i mostly lurking so not many people know me.

I like to read, lurking, procrastinating (sometimes), i love Yokai and Eastern Fantasy/Occult stuff, my dream is to be a sorceress but that's not possible so now i'm trying to be an online ninja. I used to like drawing, but when it becomes my profession i started to hate it, but i still draw for fun sometimes~

My current favorite genre is Horror, and maybe Mystery and Supernatural/Fantasy. I don't read Harem, Ecchi, and Tragedy, don't ask why, i just don't. It's rare for me to read romance except for BL novels, and i tend to avoid romance/romantic subplot tag, but i do read some. It's just i'm too picky when it comes to romance novels. I prefer shonen-ish novels and these are some of my favs: The King's Avatar, Superstars of Tomorrow, My House of Horror, Lord of Mysteries, Pet King, and The Tale of Ghost Eyes.

I like music like most people do, my fav are classical and jazz, i like RnB, classic rock, folk, and pop too. Nocturne op.9 No.2, Claire De Lune, and Scheherazade are some of my fav classical pieces.

Hmm maybe that's all, i only read 1 book on this site and didn't check others yet, but i'm looking forward to it
Welcome to the Forum, may you have a fun and memorable time here

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
You need to say more than that! Such as why you think Red Pandas are the best of all pandas and how much you agree that clawing to death people is a great way to greet people
OK.
I'm here just wandering the halls, flitting from one shadow to the next. To better understand what is going on. :sneaky:

I think the best way to greet someone is to slap them across the face with a wet fish, ultimate surprise :ROFLMAO:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
OK.
I'm here just wandering the halls, flitting from one shadow to the next. To better understand what is going on. :sneaky:

I think the best way to greet someone is to slap them across the face with a wet fish, ultimate surprise :ROFLMAO:
Go greet @Osamaru!
X

mrsimple

Writer
Name is mrsimple, some have called me simple. I've gone by other names before, but not as an author.

Writing is an interest of mine, reading a hobby. I used to game, but I think those years are behind me. That includes roleplaying I've had too many complaints about how much I write in comparison to other rpers that I... I don't think the right word is intimidate, but rather, I knock their one-liners above and beyond chatrooms to the point their partners have to be notified to scroll back up to find it.

The type of genres I've read, tags I've searched for, and things like that are random. It depends on my mood. I will admit that I had a thing for reading smut, but the more I've become a writer, the less I've enjoyed those stories. Too much of it had centered around the scene rather than focusing on who these people were and why they found themselves in these situations. And there were far too many instances of inferiority complexes. That is something I truly hate. I loathe weakness... that might explain why I was a bully in school.

There are a few novels I've enjoyed, but I have a true online favorite. I even intend to write a sequel to that story. For months, I've been in contact with the author, but I have placed that sequel on hold until I've finished my other works. So we've been mostly chatting and trading feedback on their current works. I dunno if she wants to be given spotlight, so I'll keep the author's name off the record, but she is the only author I've favorite a story on from the place I came from.
As for why I like that author's work? Well, the place I come from has a theme going on, and most of the stories there are focused on that. But for this author, she's managed to keep that trend a focus, but have a bigger picture in play that becomes a greater obstacle over time. It presents a struggle from a different perspective, rather than the usual discovery on how to cope with the new life given to them. This author is who inspired me to begin writing, and create works that revolve around those life changes, but portray a bigger picture to figure out rather than that single milestone most works from there are likened to concentrate on.

Stories I've written for ScribbleHub? Er... I've done transfers of my works here, but I've yet to actually write something for SH. I plan to, since there was a timed challenge presented on another thread. I've yet to decide on how I want to go about writing it, but I have ideas. Thing question I need to figure out is: do I want to do this plain and simple, or complex and twisted?

Oh... anything I'd like to add? Beware: I'm a hypocrite. I will not always follow my own advice, and sometimes, I'll even do something completely against what I've preached.

Lemme see... oh, fun fact: I was supposed to be a twin, but while I was in the womb, I ate/consumed/absorbed my sibling. Only thing I found that has caused me to be different is that I'm left handed.
Also, I am a legitimized bastard: born out of wedlock, adopted by a step-father (don't know my real Dad,) and I acted like one in school. I didn't bully fellow students, I acted out against the faculty and had a real issue with their hypocritical authority of, "I'm always in the right." So, yeah, plenty of parental visitations were in my days. I barely passed (homework was always being scrutinized for copying/plagiarism,) I had my locker revoked for pettiness from those teachers (I had to carry every book, notebook, and paperwork with me to all my classes,) I had lunch duty to take my table's finished trays to the depository (this way the monitor's had me focused on something other than giving them a hard time,) I was taken out of free periods like Study Halls and Activity Period (the teachers had chores for me to occupy my time like folding the cafeteria's tables up for the janitor to clean or keeping an eye on Special Eds while their aides were busy ((special note, they wore padded braces around their forearms, just to give you an idea of the kind of biters these students I watched were like)) but, yeah,) and I was eventually tried on Ritalin (which failed miserably when I didn't pay attention to class and focused on other things like drawing/doodling.)
So you could say I was bullied right back, but they had the right to do so, otherwise my parents would've flipped... actually, they did a few times. For one year, I was completely excluded from going out to recess because I had trouble writing properly, and the teacher wanted to keep me in until my chicken-scratch was legible. My mother pulled me out of that school and I had gone to finish at a different grade school outside of our township in response. There were more events that transpired, but at some point, I kinda zoned out on those discussions and refrained from including myself in those parent/teacher interactions: my parents were not fond of authority either, so I was cool letting them butt heads with the faculty.

...Okay, that is a bit too much rambling. I'm gonna stop there before I write an accidental chapter of my life here. >.>

Anyways, yeah, I'm a little messed up, but one thing I've learned over the years is that I'm allowed to make my own mistakes. I learn from my mistakes, I adapted to society, and I had a family. So far, my life is content, and if I were to suddenly die, I'm cool with it. I'll regret not finishing some of my works, but I don't think my late self would mind that as much of where the Hell I would be going next. XD