Welcome to Stupidland

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
It is a land where everything and everyone is stupid - The law is owned by stupid people - how many days do you think it'll take before this community of stupid people crumble - remember these people are so stupid they don't know how to make a bowl of cereal or even how to use the bathroom - So I ask you how long will it take until this society crumble?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
It is a land where everything and everyone is stupid - The law is owned by stupid people - how many days do you think it'll take before this community of stupid people crumble - remember these people are so stupid they don't know how to make a bowl of cereal or even how to use the bathroom - So I ask you how long will it take until this society crumble?
if everyone is equally stupid, then they wouldn’t know how to destroy their society, especially if they were even able to build it in the first place. It would be a constant equilibrium... as long as they don’t interact with others who wish for their land and are smarter. In that case, the society would crumble within days.

If they can’t even defecate sophisticatedly, then they shouldn't be able to fight off attackers who have guns or swords and armor.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
if everyone is equally stupid, then they wouldn’t know how to destroy their society, especially if they were even able to build it in the first place. It would be a constant equilibrium... as long as they don’t interact with others who wish for their land and are smarter. In that case, the society would crumble within days.

If they can’t even defecate sophisticatedly, then they shouldn't be able to fight off attackers who have guns or swords and armor.
a society an form anywhere as long as there is enough people
That's impossible. Who raised them?
Duh two stupid people decided to have sex they weren't raised, they had sex baby popped out then baby was left

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
That's not stupid, that's disabled.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
a society an form anywhere as long as there is enough people

Duh two stupid people decided to have sex they weren't raised, they had sex baby popped out then baby was left
Dude, they're too stupid to use the toilet yet managed to get to adulthood without being eaten or starving!? Is there a toilet to be too stupid to use? If so, who built it, aliens? Even animals know about doing your business away from where you sleep so how are these people not inside all the lions and tigers!?

This is a stupid hypothesis and I'm stupid for engaging, FML

SternenklarenRitter

I feel like you are talking about a boarding school. My highschool was like that. The headmaster embezzled funds and none of the board lived in a 50km radius. The cafeteria floor was always sticky and at night, the fecal phantom was drawing on the bathroom walls.