What are the best new novels that you've been reading?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Just wanting to find some suggestions, I like the idea of reading something and seeing it grow at the same time.
Demon Prince Goes To School, or something like that,forgot the exact title.
Also been reading Dragon Poor. Gives me Second coming of Gluttony vibes, that

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Demon Prince Goes To School, or something like that,forgot the exact title.
Also been reading Dragon Poor. Gives me Second coming of Gluttony vibes, that
Is Second coming good? Because I read and dropped Memorize and I dropped it when Ian the mage died, the only thing notable to me is the pink princess pink hair and maybe pink privates.

_oinkchan

The novel start going to shit.
Is Second coming good? Because I read and dropped Memorize and I dropped it when Ian the mage died, the only thing notable to me is the pink princess pink hair and maybe pink privates.

wildan1197_

Legendary Mechanics, Solo Levelling, Everyone else is a returnee, RTW, Bringing The Fram To Live In Another World ... Simply put, I like MC who have their own army
Where did you read Memorize, brother? I'm interested to read it after I finished reading the gluttony.

Last edited:

InfantryTerminator

I've been mainly digging around RR and Wattpad. I've searched on Scribblehub for a quite a while and didn't find much unfortunately

So far only Rhodes Island's Psychologist only clicked for me at the long run. It's a fanfic, but it manage to balance out action, comedy, and slice of life while staying perfectly readable.

Horror Dating Sim (Scribblehub) is starting out great. I really like the writing style and characters so far

Project Socialize (Wattpad) charmed me with quality, but there are too much description and slow pace later on. Still a good read if you're into slice of life and some drama. If you want action and fantasy instead, then Sinful Existence is for you

Future Displacement (Wattpad) is action packed power fantasy in sci-fi world. No crappy harems and good with popcorn

It's Another End of the World (Royalroad) is a psychological horror masterpiece for me. It's already completed, so worth giving a try