What are you giving Envy for Halloween?

What are you giving Envy for Halloween?

• 500 more gold coins (Only choose if you already invested)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Merry Christmas Studio album by Mariah Carey

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
This is an acceptable gift, little eyeball. That reminds me, did you make friends with the other floating eyes with wings in my castle? Some of them even took on the Doom Evolution path to look like the demon eyes~
I know of my little brethren but I'm more eldritch and angelic, what makes me more similar to the cloud of spite and eyes then the demon eyes but it's still nice to talk to them especially after I became the pet of two mecha yanderes.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
You have arrived at En-chan's castle! Hello, it is time for you to pay me with a Halloween gift! If you choose not to that is also fine, but I have hungry zombies in the basement!
I shall bring a dead Christmas tree with some souls for ornaments. It’s a Halloween tree now :D (also where do I place the tree it’s almost a mile (1.6km) tall…)

There is also an assortment of blood from various creatures such as a kraken, a few dragons, Cthulhu, a few eldritch horrors, some guy I found in the corner, an elder oblex (do oozes even have blood?), a lich that tried to stop me from stealing his soul (see the tree), a giant whale, and vegan blood. That last one probably isn’t very tasty though…

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I shall bring a dead Christmas tree with some souls for ornaments. It’s a Halloween tree now :D (also where do I place the tree it’s almost a mile (1.6km) tall…)
That will fit on the 3rd floor. It's enchanted to be very large on the inside. It might also fit in the garden~. It has a similar enchantment since I like plants a lot. If you go there be careful not to get eaten.
There is also an assortment of blood from various creatures such as a kraken, a few dragons, Cthulhu, a few eldritch horrors, some guy I found in the corner, an elder oblex (do oozes even have blood?), a lich that tried to stop me from stealing his soul (see the tree), a giant whale, and vegan blood. That last one probably isn’t very tasty though…
All of those sound wonderfully delightful. The vegan blood I can just give to @Kraken1. That will make her happy! She has been wanting to be a krakenpire, and I think this could be a step in that direction~

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
That will fit on the 3rd floor. It's enchanted to be very large on the inside. It might also fit in the garden~. It has a similar enchantment since I like plants a lot. If you go there be careful not to get eaten.
I suppose that I’ll have to bring more plants next year. Anyways, time to go get eaten by a plant. It sounds fun.

*plant eating semi-corporeal fog ghost vampire thing help I have no idea what my character is vampire already taken noises*

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I suppose that I’ll have to bring more plants next year. Anyways, time to go get eaten by a plant. It sounds fun.

*plant eating semi-corporeal fog ghost vampire thing help I have no idea what my character is vampire already taken noises*
Why can't there be two vampires? I'm the second eldritch eye monster and we have two mecha yandere.

Kraken1

All of those sound wonderfully delightful. The vegan blood I can just give to @Kraken1. That will make her happy! She has been wanting to be a krakenpire, and I think this could be a step in that direction~
Ohh thank you En chan! ... I need to find out how to make vegan blood to be a vampire long term though...

Hmph I disapprove of the kraken blood! En chan can ask me for kraken blood if she wants some! Not just any random kraken's blood!