What are you thankful for.

Nekroz

It is written that in everything we should give thanks: for this is the will of God in christ Jesus.

So I would like to confess what I'm thankful for and hear what you guys are thankful for as well.

I'm thankful for God and his son, Jesus christ who has delivered me out of bad times, minor addictions, depression, and suicidal thoughts.
I'm thankful for my family, and for the love I've been shown. I'm thankful for the graces I've been given, and this opportunity to be thankful.
I'm thankful for my brother's in christ, and christ my brother.
I'm thankful even for my enemies and the blessings I may reap off of them.
I'm thankful for every victory God has brought me too and for every loss he's helped me to avoid.
I'm thankful for the victories to come, both near and far.
I'm thankful for the body I've been given to inhabit.
I'm thankful for all the beauty of God's creation and all the blessing under his hand that I have been blessed with.
I'm thankful that I have so many things to be thankful for.
I'm thankful for all the help I've received the in things both small and great. Through both God and his people.
(I'm thankful that this post won't be closed or anything like that because I'm not breaking any of the rules{According to what I know at least})
And there's much more I'm thankful for that I will probably write down at some point.

DonHon

Cat enthusiast
Hmmm... I'm thankful for.. my readers, my family, myself, And finally chatgpt for it's advice and answering my homework

Nekroz

Hmmm... I'm thankful for.. my readers, my family, myself, And finally chatgpt for it's advice and answering my homework
That's great, and blessings be upon you for replying.

Also, what sort of advice we talking here?

DonHon

Cat enthusiast
Advices? Of course to be more confident how to smile more changing was pretty hard but it was worth it

Nekroz

Advices? Of course to be more confident how to smile more changing was pretty hard but it was worth it
Well I too have advice of that kind, though it really only applies to Christians.

The lord said to rejoice always! And we always have a reason to do this; Were saved! Not only that, but if you seek the lord your God in faith he will answer you and help you.

As for confidence: We have a good God, who is faithful to his promises. And if we will trust him and hearken to his voice(Either through his written word or the witness we have inside us, showing us in our spirit what is true and good.) he will always cause us to triumph, and he will make us rich. [As in being well supplied enough financially to help others, and being plentiful in joy and peace among other things.]

Knowing these things, and more importantly, believing them will make you smile a smile so full of joy that even children will want to know why you're so happy. And knowing how much he loves us and how much will help us, will make you more confident than anyone you might know.

If you're not in covenant however, you shouldn't over think it. Life will continue on whether you frown or smile. But it will be much better if you smile. Not because the world is some great place, but because you don't have to be sad or mad about how terrible it can be. And once you have that, confidence will most likely come to you as a side effect.

ArrogantYoungMaster

Humblest Cultivator 🍵🫖
I thank God for making me non-believer. 🙏 A chad move from him. :blob_shade:
gigachad1.jpg