What are your thought on Monster Girl?

What do you think of Monster Girl?

• Total voters

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Am I weird or are monster girls cute? I was reading this one-shot manga/doujinshi called Ruri Dragon where one day she woke up and noticed she had grown horns on her head. She questions her mother about it, and surprise, her Dad is an actual dragon.

Now let's ignore the mating method aside, I like how the artist draws her changes as in her body slowly turning to dragon, like being able to breathe fire and her pupils turning to reptile in the middle frames as in whatever was happening to her is still ongoing.

Long story short, girls with horns are cute. And cute is justice.

Attachments

• Ruri Dragon - Oneshot - 1.jpg
    Ruri Dragon - Oneshot - 1.jpg
    682.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_2021-11-19-05-37-41-87_afd66b7916d19a60815f56273408b73e.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-19-05-37-41-87_afd66b7916d19a60815f56273408b73e.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 60

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
What do you think of dinosaur girl?

SailusGebel

Am I weird or are monster girls cute? I was reading this one-shot manga/doujinshi called Ruri Dragon where one day she woke up and noticed she had grown horns on her head. She questions her mother about it, and surprise, her Dad is an actual dragon.

Now let's ignore the mating method aside, I like how the artist draws her changes as in her body slowly turning to dragon, like being able to breathe fire and her pupils turning to reptile in the middle frames as in whatever was happening to her is still ongoing.

Demonesses are with horns as well. Are they cute?

Mr.Grey-Cat

what's wrong with monster girls being cute? it's normal. just think about it. if male characters with dark powers, demonic abilities, or monster-like features were thought of as cool and handsome all the time, then what's wrong with monster girls being cute? it's pretty normal, nothing weird, except those that are weird by their nature.

NikkuNii

NikkuNii

Same format. What do you think of____?

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
Why does everyone have to be like this to me on here?
i hear enough non-sequiturs and pointless babel on the daily that am about to burst at the seams and i won't stand any more than i have to

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
Monster girls are cute but when it comes to making a story it is more about how the character develops, what makes the character love, hate, and change but some of the time it is world-building.

Last edited:

Daitengu

Depends on the artist really. Generally I'm in the 90/10 and 80/20 human to monster ratio. But some artists know just the right parts to turn monster that even 40/60 is fine.

Like I'm just not into monster/furry faces and torsos. So werewolf is out, but I'm fine with harpy, mermaid or lamia. At least in a JP sense. Classical western versions can be pretty grotesque.