What are your thought on Monster Girl?

What do you think of Monster Girl?

• Total voters

Cipiteca396

[Contradiction]: Imperative
Harpies are top 5 monster girls.
-snap snap- Answer my question. Cat girls. How about em fellas?
Cat girls don't count, they're just humans with weird ears. Unless you also count elves as monster girls.
Long story short, girls with horns are cute. And cute is justice.
Horns are pretty good. They are pretty bad too though. How the heck do you put clothes on? How do you do your hair? It's so damn inconvenient. But it's cute if you can work around that.
Demonesses are with horns as well. Are they cute?
I haven't read any manga in at least a year, but there was a huge influx of 'Cute Succubus' stories at around that time. So the answer is, "One hundred percent, yes."
Like I'm just not into monster/furry faces and torsos. So werewolf is out, but I'm fine with harpy, mermaid or lamia. At least in a JP sense. Classical western versions can be pretty grotesque.
Oddly, even werewolves end up being more like humans with claws and fuzzy ears in JP stuff. About the only time it doesn't go that way is if it's a manly man werewolf like in The Abandoned Sacred Beasts.

A lot of the classical western stuff can be grotesque, but then I guess there were people with fetishes even back then since there are exceptions...

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My husband talked about some game where you could breed monster girls and watch them lay eggs while he was visiting Japan. I'd like to be a character in that game.

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
Seems you missed the part at the bottom where I said, "In a JP sense".

Google 'harpy anime' and you'll get far cuter/sexier results.
I'm just not feeling the claws

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Monstergirls are the best ~
Depends on the artist really. Generally I'm in the 90/10 and 80/20 human to monster ratio. But some artists know just the right parts to turn monster that even 40/60 is fine.

Like I'm just not into monster/furry faces and torsos. So werewolf is out, but I'm fine with harpy, mermaid or lamia. At least in a JP sense. Classical western versions can be pretty grotesque.
Yup this ^, I am fine with everything from arachne to lamias - the jp version ofc and no furry stuff.
Specifically, when I think of monstergirls I think "humans with additional features" and those are really cute/sexy
What I dont like is the furry stuff aka lots of fur or "an animal made to look humanoid."

Last edited:

AryaX

If by monster girls you mean.. like... Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls ? then... mostly cute... some are not so great...

When its complete, cute/sexy girls, only with some additional parts... horns, wings, tails, etc... its usually good...

When you start replacing body parts... some work for me... like arachne, lamia, mermaid... others don't... like centaurs...

If you give em some inhuman face... its probably not good... no matter how the rest looks...

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
My husband talked about some game where you could breed monster girls and watch them lay eggs while he was visiting Japan. I'd like to be a character in that game.
Why not try it with a real egg?

K5Rakitan

Why not try it with a real egg?
We did it with one of my eggs. It grew over eight pounds! I spent several hours in pain while my cervix dilated, and then it took me an hour to push it out. We're going to wait another two years before trying that again.

I have considered getting one of these, though:

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
We did it with one of my eggs. It grew over eight pounds! I spent several hours in pain while my cervix dilated, and then it took me an hour to push it out. We're going to wait another two years before trying that again.

I have considered getting one of these, though:
That's what I meant

this is your fault
What is?

K5Rakitan

I didn't know humans could lay eggs, literally. I wish I hadn't honestly.
It works like this:

They don't grow unless they are fertilized, though. Usually, we just bleed for a week to expel the placenta we prepared for it in case it got fertilized.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I didn't know humans could lay eggs, literally. I wish I hadn't honestly.
Knowledge is always both a curse and a blessing.

You are doomed to have this gruesome image burned into your memory. And desensitized to what is yet to come.

It works like this:
I think blob is referring to the kind that thumps when you knock on it, not the one that screams

K5Rakitan

Knowledge is always both a curse and a blessing.

You are doomed to have this gruesome image burned into your memory. And desensitized to what is yet to come.

I think blob is referring to the kind that thumps when you knock on it, not the one that screams
Well, before they start screaming, they thump inside you.

They crack a smile around two months.
Yeah, I got it now. Doesn't make it any less horrifying though.
While we're on the subject, there's a video out there of a guy sticking a few eggs up his lover. Peeled, hardboiled eggs.

K5Rakitan

And when you throw them onto a hard surface?
I have not tried that yet, but sometimes, it topples over while trying to stand, and it cries until you pick it up.
Yeah, I got it now. Doesn't make it any less horrifying though.
While we're on the subject, there's a video out there of a guy sticking a few eggs up his lover. Peeled, hardboiled eggs.
I can imagine that, but I wouldn't want to try it. That could get messy pretty quickly if you squeeze them hard enough. Plus, feeding the wrong bacteria or fungi could have repercussions.