What class would you put the villains from My Hero Academia if they were in the One Punch Man world?

OP1000

Hello!!!!
For anyone who follows the manga/anime for both One Punch Man and My Hero Academia and is interested in ranking characters, what class would you give the villains from My Hero Academia if they were in the One Punch Man? You may rank them however you see fit, whether you only rank the top villains, your favourite villains only, etc.

Note: For those that may not know how human criminals are ranked, the villains of the One Punch Man world are ranked based on classes in the same way that heroes from the One Punch Man world are ranked. So use this ranking system if you are going to rank the villains from My Hero Academia.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
one for all is definily dragon, but i dont think that anyone is above that most people in mha arent much more dangerous than a normal dude with training and a gun, those that have a lot of fire power generally would be as resilient as a normal human, those that are tanky dont have the fire power. if u see the giant buff dude that wanted to be the strongest man with drugs he could wipe a city alone and was dragon rank. so if wiping out a city is what decides a dragon level threat only one for all and maybe gigantomachia and the super nomu that endeavor take out would qualify the rest is just too weak

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Mostly tigers and some of them are demons. Only one who can reach Dragon level threat is all for one, and yet, I think compared to beasts like Golden sperm or sage centipede, he falls short.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
It just appears to me that the problem isn't what class to put them in, because it's obvious that public schooling failed them.
Instead, we should ask ourselves, Why isn't home schooling an option?

SailusGebel

It just appears to me that the problem isn't what class to put them in, because it's obvious that public schooling failed them.
Instead, we should ask ourselves, Why isn't home schooling an option?