What creature Subtype do you think Lulu might be?

Aiyoki

Wasn't 100% Sure where I could put this so I'm putting it here...

Mostly I'm just starting a topic to talk :blob_okay:

So for anyone reading my Crimson Fields story, you already know Lulu is of the Demon race. The question is what do you think her base-race is? IE: If demon is a "title" then what physical race could this character possibly be?

As her creator, I already know what Lulu's "Subrace" is so don't go and assume that I'm looking for suggestions. :blob_evil:

Read below for a brief description that might assist in figuring it out.

This girl possessed eyes similar to mine with pitch black sclera, but unlike the red and gold hues I possessed, her irises were shades of a brilliant light blue. Similarly light blue hair ran all the way from the top of Lulu’s head to well past her feet, and even dragged out beyond the threshold of the bathroom doorway. Oddly the only thing about her that appeared inhuman other than the eyes were a pair of fleshy bulbous light blue protrusions closely resembling horns, coming out from the top of her head. For clothing she wore a button-down dark blue one-piece sleep dress, patterned with little black bats all across its design.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I am confused. Could you give a better description of what you are looking for because of how it's worded. Though it may just be me.

That said, if I had to pick a base race based off the information given, I would think she's an Oni, an Eastern-style Ogre, or a Western/Dante-style archdemon.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Some kind of Demon that mimics.

Peter3135566

angler fish demon, with the bulb, and blue and glowy stuff from the angler's bait thingy.

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
I am confused. Could you give a better description of what you are looking for because of how it's worded. Though it may just be me.

That said, if I had to pick a base race based off the information given, I would think she's an Oni, an Eastern-style Ogre, or a Western/Dante-style archdemon.
Correct, the subrace is you!

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
beetle
This girl possessed eyes similar to mine with pitch black sclera, but unlike the red and gold hues I possessed, her irises were shades of a brilliant light blue. Similarly light blue hair ran all the way from the top of Lulu’s head to well past her feet, and even dragged out beyond the threshold of the bathroom doorway. Oddly the only thing about her that appeared inhuman other than the eyes were a pair of fleshy bulbous light blue protrusions closely resembling horns, coming out from the top of her head. For clothing she wore a button-down dark blue one-piece sleep dress, patterned with little black bats all across its design.
I tried making her with the AI, but I think it misinterpreted fleshy bulbous light blue protrustions as 'large breasts'.

So yeah, I don't know.

Last edited:

Aiyoki

beetle

I tried making her with the AI, but I think it misinterpreted fleshy bulbous light blue protrustions as 'large breasts'.

So yeah, I don't know.
That is not what I envision Lulu's appearance to be like at all! :sweat_smile:

This ends up looking closer to what I envisioned Lulu to look like tbh, Though the character creator for this didn't really include any "Bulbous" Hair ornament type options:

1686887675514.png

@Paul_Tromba

Based on the information given. I understand the question was rather vague in regards to what I was asking. :sweat_smile:

Last edited: