What do you guys think about TikTok now?

KuruKinaar

I enjoyed Tik Tok, but right now my FYP is full of trash. The algorithm isn't on point for me, nothing has been catching my eye or entertaining as of now. Honestly, went back to watching TV shows more than being on Tik Tok. Not sure what's going on, but it's not good.

SternenklarenRitter

Watching Tiktok is like staring at the Sun. No matter how hard you concentrate, divine messages or secret codes will not appear, and you will become blind to reality sooner or later.

J_Chemist

1702912215770.png

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
The embodiment of tell, don't show in a sad show of content whoring for the sake of pointless entertainment. A soul sucking variant of boredom curing whilst also creating more boredom as a result of needing new content every minute.

I will continue to not use it.

StarrGaze

Just like any other platform, you choose what to consume. Don't interact with content you don't wish to see and make sure to tag them as not interested. Heart and follow content you do like. I enjoy my curated For You page very much. :blob_cookie: There are plenty of underrated content creators.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
According to the rules:
  • Do not necro threads if the thread has been dead for 3 months. Simply make a new one. An exception to this rule would be the thread cannot be remade for reasons or you have a good reason to necro the thread.
This post's last post had been Oct 19, 2023, therefore, this was not a necro.