What happened to HarutoraRyu?

ImperialDemon

Nine Sun God King just disappeared from SH and NU now has dead links...i was saving chapters so i don't know if there was an announcement in the comments and now it's just a big ?

Alienix

Fan translation on SH. Thing that some peipel still dont know they exist in SH site too:blob_cookie:

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Have a stolen version.

stolen version.

Or don't. Your choice.

Maybe you'll find a "if you are reading this, this is stolen come read it at originaltl.com or something."

Stratothrax

Maybe scribblehub got a Cease and Desist letter. It seems silly to have only one server you host on for your TN.

ImperialDemon

Fan translation on SH. Thing that some peipel still dont know they exist in SH site too:blob_cookie:
I know, but there was no problem for 1100 chapters, usually when something like this happens, there's an announcement or an explanation

ImperialDemon

Have a stolen version.

stolen version.

Or don't. Your choice.

Maybe you'll find a "if you are reading this, this is stolen come read it at originaltl.com or something."
There's tons of sites that just collect novels like this one yea, not hard to find and only got 5 saved chapters with no will to read them knowing that the 6th might not come out.

ImperialDemon

Maybe scribblehub got a Cease and Desist letter. It seems silly to have only one server you host on for your TN.
It's the first thing that came to mind, yeah, it's just that usually there's some explanation or an announcement. In this case, it's just oblivion.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
That sucks, hope you find a better story, or find the translator for this one.