What if an illiterate person gets a LitRPG system (that doesn't come with text-to-speech)?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Oh, the irony. You surprise me.

You never had to say it, it's implied. Let me spell it out for you.

The LitRPG genre is Lit-erally Lit-tered with stories revolving around the MC being unique (and overcoming their challenges, if such exist). Stories about being that 1%, that you're looking down on (normally, uniqueness arising from a isekai-element). If you don't want uniquness, then what are you even doing here I wonder?

In this case, the uniqueness arises from the fact of illiteracy. You have two subcases:
1. The MC learns to read, where nobody else knows how. Congratulations, MC is now the special case, on the road to strength.
2. The MC is illiterate where everyone else knows how to read. Again, the MC is the special case!
You also have the cases where everyone knows how to read and MC learns how to, or where nobody knows. Both of which are cases, where the premise of illiteracy becomes pointless, and the premise will be something else.

As x have no intention of addressing the other points I mentioned and instead conveniently ignored them, I shall end my part here. It seems to me that you're looking to have the kind of conversation that I have no interest in, and does not belong in this forum either.
I apologize to any uninvolved readers.
Now excuse me, I have a stick to push further up my arse.
Wow you're reading alot into things i never said, buddy.

And now you're tryna claim im looking down on the 1% (whoever that may be in this case, doesnt really matter) as if i said anything to that effect. All i said was the world aint fair in response to you saying, " If something is made with the purpose of being used by everyone, it needs to be able to be used by everyone, regardless of circumstances."
Which i disagreed with. Like, no. Sorry bud but if you cant use whatever it is you're given due to some defect on your part, such as a status screen, then thats just how the cookie crumbles. Too bad, so sad, no one cares but you. I aint ever seen a situation where, using the litrpg genre as am example, accessibility features were an option. So its wrong to assume these systems are "meant to be used by everyone" anyway. At the very least, the gods or the devs or whoever dont really care about that much themselves.

Again, I didnt say you could not find ways to work around the obstacle nor did i ever imply i was looking down on anyone.

As for the MC, pfft. Fuck off with that nonsense homie not every MC gotta be a special snowflake. A lot of them are just random average cunts, even.

Also i apologize in advance for the language. Dont mind it, thats just how i communicate. Dont mean anything by it