What if your favourite character get isekaied into your body?

Macha

Not a Klutz
What if your favourite character get isekaied into your body? I read "Rewriting the Villainess," and the reverse isekai idea appealed to me. So I thought to myself, what if our favourite characters are isekaied as us? I can't stop giggling since I'm imagining Ellenia isekaing as me.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
What if your favourite character get isekaied into your body? I read "Rewriting the Villainess," and the reverse isekai idea appealed to me. So I thought to myself, what if our favourite characters are isekaied as us? I can't stop giggling since I'm imagining Ellenia isekaing as me.
This world would quickly become unrecognizable. She quite literally is the most overpowered character EVERRR. Literally. She has Hax abilities and post-conceptual powers. For fucks sake, don't let me get into the Instant Action cheat because this ability quite literally is showing of all the seven natures shown by Thomas Aquinas in the First Way. Like fuck me. Why did I have to create her. See image so you know what the fuck I am talking about.
4CD77CBB-5C83-4BE8-B6CD-D3062A6B7161.jpeg
4CD77CBB-5C83-4BE8-B6CD-D3062A6B7161.jpeg

vaurwyn

Everyone dies someday, but I'm procrastinating
See image so you know what the fuck I am talking about.
Interesting set of slides, but you put it in twice.

My favorite character (who is from one of my own novels) would be a very happy demon indeed. His whole thing is invading worlds to gather knowlege and power, so getting a free ticket to earth (which he knows about and is actively trying to reach) would be a happy occurence. For the rest of you, I offer my condolences.

Monaka

Rose Dupre (the heroine and my fave character) from the Pale Horse would be thrilled. She finally get to be a normal girl for once.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Interesting set of slides, but you put it in twice.

My favorite character (who is from one of my own novels) would be a very happy demon indeed. His whole thing is invading worlds to gather knowlege and power, so getting a free ticket to earth (which he knows about and is actively trying to reach) would be a happy occurence. For the rest of you, I offer my condolences.
I’m on mobile so I’m going to fail

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Guts from Berserk/Legosi from Beastars (pre-Melon arc).

Guts wouldn't change a damn thing he'll be living in paradise, though he'll probably start working out an' shit.

I don't know what Legosi would do. Probably be confused and continue living anyway.

What? I like downtrodden characters. They're not ambitious; they just wanna live. I'm living the cushy city life. I'm living the fucken dream for them.

AryaX

Would they retain their special super OP magical, hi-tech, etc, abilities from where they came from ?

If No... They might commit suicide, or end up in prison, or a mental hospital, etc...

If Yes... Then this world might turn into some rather wacky place...