What is Fandoms and how do I put a tag in?

Incoming

I saw a fandom tag on a story and I don't know how to put one into my own story. Any help will be appreciated!

A "fandom" is a term used to describe a subculture of fans who are intensely devoted to a particular area of entertainment, such as a TV show, movie series, book, video game, or music group. Fandoms are characterized by the shared enthusiasm and passion of their members for a specific piece of media or pop culture

IanWhite2105

I saw a fandom tag on a story and I don't know how to put one into my own story. Any help will be appreciated!
A fandom is just the original series. Naruto, Twilight, Dragon Ball, My Hero Academia, Hololive, etc… To add a fandom tag make sure the “Fan-Fiction” genre is selected. There should be a section to write out the series you are writing about.

Write out only one series per line, i.e:
Naruto
Dragon Ball
DC
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

All of this is very explicitly described if tou would simply read the web page when making or editing a work.

Insomniologist

Nemurenu Kyōfu
Since someone else has already explained how to put one, I'll explain something else.

The fandom tags are CASE SENSITIVE and HIGHLY EXCLUSIVE. "Naruto" and "naruto" are separate. "Naruto Shippuden" is a different tag.
Unless you want to be the poor bastard who ends up with the only fic with the "Detective Comics" tag because you wanted to be accurate, or you put "dc" because you were lazy and didn't want to hold the shift key, just put "DC".

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
You make sense.

Because the fans are dicking.

As to dicking who what when where why how? *shrug*
Ohhhhhell.jpg