What is happening to me?

Kalamity

For context, I am 23 years old and I live with my older brother and my mother. Due to my mental problems I can't get a job. I'm 6ft 4 and around 300lb but I work out five times a week. I don't drink soda and the only time I did in the last year was last week where I had one can. I don't eat cookies or donuts or any shit like that even though I used too.

It all started on the 25th at 11:00 at night. Out of nowhere there was this weird feeling in my chest, like a kind of tightness or something. I thought nothing of it and didn't worry until over 2 hours had passed and it was still there.

I tried falling asleep but I couldn't. I would stop breathing and my chest would act up. It wasn't exactly painful at all so I wasn't that worried.

But even until 5:00am, it didn't go away. I don't know how but I was able to fall asleep for three hours. When I woke up, it was all gone. I ate breakfast and fell back asleep for two hours and even worked out cardio style. My thinking was that I wasn't getting enough cardio since I had been lacking for about two-three weeks.

Everything was fine, though my chest did feel a bit weird. As my memory is shit I don't remember when, but the tightness in my chest returned. Now, there was shortness of breath and some weird pain in my chest. It wasn't really painful but more of a prickly sensation that would happen once every half hour or so.

The prickling would sometimes go to my throat and arm. Looking up what the fuck is happening to me, signs kinda pointed to a heart attack. But my heart was fine, no palpations and my heart rate was fine. I checked it using the 10 second and multiply by six, and the 30 second and double it. First time was 102, second time was 98, and the final time I did it was several hours later and it was 76.

I started freaking the fuck out when my left arm started tingling. By the time I woke my mom up the rest of my limbs were tingling massively and stayed that way for several minutes before disappearing.

My mom said I might have some onset carpal tunnel or something like that, but that doesn't make sense to me. Even after I explain to her that I might be having a heart attack or there's something wrong with me, she says to me "Wait for it to get worse." Mkay.

And I swear it's getting worse. It's soon 6am she's finally awake and moving about. I tell her I need to go to the hospital and that I might be having a heart attack. She says to describe my symptoms which I do. She says am I having heart palpations and I say "No my heart is fine." She brushes it off and I say it might be a silent heart attack which is when you have symptoms but your heart is fine.

She says "Don't believe everything you hear on the internet." and "You're 22 how can you be having a heart attack." We get into a little fight about how "You're getting older this kind of shit happens!" and I say I'll try and fall asleep. I try and she interrupts me a few times by saying if I drank any of the soda in the fridge which is my brother's, I say no. She leaves and comes back with asprin I think? My memory's foggy of something that happened this morning.

She then leaves and comes back a final time and tells me to put on this watch. The watch recorded my heart rate which was 96 and also tested for a heart attack somehow? It said I was fine. Then my stress level which she said "As high as mine. Why are you so stressed?" Wonder why.

I somehow fall asleep and dream about star wars and being in the midst of order 66 with Yoda by my side. I wake up at 5pm and am fine again. Almost no problems.

Then night rolls around again. As I'm writing this my chest is still tight and that prickly pain sometimes appears. My breath is sort of labored and short again, like I can't get enough air. My arms did the tingles again and are still in my hands when I move them. I'm getting dizzy but that might be because of my heavy breathing.

I understand that as I get older things will get worse, that's just obvious. But all this happening in such a short time frame? Since we have no money, there is little chance of going to the hospital until something happens. My mom says it's all in my head, but how could it be? Before this happened I was actually fine and even a little happy for once. All I was doing was just watching YouTube and about to go to sleep. What the fuck is wrong with me?

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
And don't eat or drink anything you didn't personally prepare or buy, sealed.....also why is she so concerned about your brother's pop....what's in it...

It could be nothing, it could be something, go see a doctor! You don't wait for things to get worse who TF says that?! Would you wait until a wound goes septic before you cleaned it?! Fie man.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
As stated, see a. Doctor. Now.

Heart attacks can happen at any age so your mother’s advice is pointless.

You say you have “no money” which is problematic, but at the end of the day you have to make a choice. Are you willing to risk death? And if you wish to avoid that risk, are you willing to potentially have to cut ties with your parents to do so?

Also, asking random people in the internet probably isn’t the best source of help.

D

Deleted member 133647

For context, I am 23 years old and I live with my older brother and my mother. Due to my mental problems I can't get a job. I'm 6ft 4 and around 300lb but I work out five times a week. I don't drink soda and the only time I did in the last year was last week where I had one can. I don't eat cookies or donuts or any shit like that even though I used too.

It all started on the 25th at 11:00 at night. Out of nowhere there was this weird feeling in my chest, like a kind of tightness or something. I thought nothing of it and didn't worry until over 2 hours had passed and it was still there.

I tried falling asleep but I couldn't. I would stop breathing and my chest would act up. It wasn't exactly painful at all so I wasn't that worried.

But even until 5:00am, it didn't go away. I don't know how but I was able to fall asleep for three hours. When I woke up, it was all gone. I ate breakfast and fell back asleep for two hours and even worked out cardio style. My thinking was that I wasn't getting enough cardio since I had been lacking for about two-three weeks.

Everything was fine, though my chest did feel a bit weird. As my memory is shit I don't remember when, but the tightness in my chest returned. Now, there was shortness of breath and some weird pain in my chest. It wasn't really painful but more of a prickly sensation that would happen once every half hour or so.
Motherfucker if you don't go to the hospital what is wrong with you. Call 911 and explain.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Yeah, even if it isn't a heart attack checking blood pressure prob should be done. Like everyone else said, goto doctor.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I started freaking the fuck out when my left arm started tingling. By the time I woke my mom up the rest of my limbs were tingling massively and stayed that way for several minutes before disappearing.
Then night rolls around again. As I'm writing this my chest is still tight and that prickly pain sometimes appears. My breath is sort of labored and short again, like I can't get enough air. My arms did the tingles again and are still in my hands when I move them. I'm getting dizzy but that might be because of my heavy breathing.
Reminds me of my manic attacks but it doesn't seem that similar because you didn't seem extremely joyful or committed self harm.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
bro, here's your diagnosis from a smut author: you're getting isekai'ed

Maybe examine thyroid issues? you're pretty fucking tall after all... How tall is the rest of your family?

prognastat

It could be physical, could be mental. No one here is going to be able to give you any good advice though. If it's enough to concern you get an opinion by a medical professional.

Notadate

your gonna die. could be a heart problem... my dad had that

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Don't go to a hospital. You're fine.

C-c-combo breaker!

Idk seems like your blood vessels are going wack. Go see a doctor. Heart attacks are much more obvious than what you have shared.