What is more intresting for you in this

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
A story about a immortal God like being mc who lived for 1000 of Eons, who is completely detached from human emotions, is stoic, cold and calculating but he was also attempting to understand what it meant to be a human because he jealous of them and want live a normal life, laughing and crying sorta stuff. Its a story that shows the struggles he go through trying to Re-learn human emotions and the complication it comes with

Or

A story about a immortal God like human who became a killer machine, who is also an extrovert like he is bright, he always laughs, jokes and he always like to talk to people and genuinely a good guy who like to see good in everything, who can make you comfortable or cheer you up just talking to him. But all of this is his desperate attempt to hold onto his humanity or what is left. Its a story about his struggle to keep his sanity and humanity from slipping away and turning himself into mindless disaster.

In Both of the stories mc will be tested and there are times they will fail.

Pick one

TotallyHuman

I'll be fair but whenever I see "immortal God" my cringe alarm goes off like it's pearl harbour all over again. When I read them "wanting to live a normal life, wanting to be human" it doesn't just sound, it explodes. Don't take it personally, it's just my opinion.

Deathfunny

I'll be fair but whenever I see "immortal God" my cringe alarm goes off like it's pearl harbour all over again. When I read them "wanting to live a normal life, wanting to be human" it doesn't just sound, it explodes. Don't take it personally, it's just my opinion.
I rate this 9 out of 11.
Yes, it is kinda cringe though it doesn't really matter as long as your enjoying it.

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

A story about a immortal God like being mc who lived for 1000 of Eons, who is completely detached from human emotions, is stoic, cold and calculating but he was also attempting to understand what it meant to be a human because he jealous of them and want live a normal life, laughing and crying sorta stuff. Its a story that shows the struggles he go through trying to Re-learn human emotions and the complication it comes with

So "To Your Eternity" kind

First of all imo humans are nothing special, the need to know human complexities is for our own needs and not cause it is universally something unique. For a God i doubt they'll find trouble learning our measly ways.

What you are making this God seek is simply "companions" not humans, it is necessary to be aware of that, so that you don't needlessly emphasize on "humans". Infact, it would be wonderful if you made sure it never mentioned at all and the God just liked the hustle and bustle of life on earth, he goes through the wild nature and finds the simplistic life relatable and understandable, then when they get to human civilization they find it daunting and a very big craving to understand the logic behind it.

Cause believe it or not, we don't quite grasp the dynamic of our society that well. Looking through someone that is on the adventure to answer that will be far more interesting of a perspective than say to just watch a God who wants to masquerade as human just for the fun of it (which contradicts their own detachment as well).

A story about a immortal God like human who became a killer machine, who is also an extrovert like he is bright, he always laughs, jokes and he always like to talk to people and genuinely a good guy who like to see good in everything, who can make you comfortable or cheer you up just talking to him. But all of this is his desperate attempt to hold onto his humanity or what is left. Its a story about his struggle to keep his sanity and humanity from slipping away and turning himself into mindless disaster.

So "Noragami" kind

Yeah this sounds good, there's a lot to juggle, his past, why he has a need for seeking good, his fears...if done well, it is a lot more interesting read than the former.

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
how about you try reading more books before you start writing anything at all, both of your ideas are more stale than the piece of bread i forgot for a year in the freezer
Its not an story idea but a background for a side character, I want to write a chapter from his pov

Non taken, i shouldve explaines it better, it's a op dude but I was to lazy to explain how op, so went with a shortcuts
So "To Your Eternity" kind

First of all imo humans are nothing special, the need to know human complexities is for our own needs and not cause it is universally something unique. For a God i doubt they'll find trouble learning our measly ways.

What you are making this God seek is simply "companions" not humans, it is necessary to be aware of that, so that you don't needlessly emphasize on "humans". Infact, it would be wonderful if you made sure it never mentioned at all and the God just liked the hustle and bustle of life on earth, he goes through the wild nature and finds the simplistic life relatable and understandable, then when they get to human civilization they find it daunting and a very big craving to understand the logic behind it.

Cause believe it or not, we don't quite grasp the dynamic of our society that well. Looking through someone that is on the adventure to answer that will be far more interesting of a perspective than say to just watch a God who wants to masquerade as human just for the fun of it (which contradicts their own detachment as well).

So "Noragami" kind

Yeah this sounds good, there's a lot to juggle, his past, why he has a need for seeking good, his fears...if done well, it is a lot more interesting read than the former.
Nice that's what I need

Sagacious_Punk

Resident solarpunk
I find the second variant more interesting.

Also, regardless of which one you end up picking, I suggest reading The Rise and Fall of a Dragon King by Lynn Abbey as a case study. It has, imo, one of the best (if not straight-up the best) "living god" MCs, who has a very authentic psyche for a person who has lived for millennia. It also has a happy bittersweet ending (of the "earn it, hard" variety), which is a plus.

(And yes, it's based on D&Ds Dark Sun setting, but you can practically know nothing about the rpg or the setting and you won't miss anything.)

Regards,
Sagacious