What is something you remembered doing that made you believe you were stupid.

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
One of the things was that I let a vacuum salesman in my house 10 years ago. For all I know that man could’ve murdered me. He left eventually when all I did was stare at him. It was more about letting a shady salesman in my home than me staring at him.

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
One of the things was that I let a vacuum salesman in my house 10 years ago. For all I know that man could’ve murdered me. He left eventually when all I did was stare at him. It was more about letting a shady salesman in my home than me staring at him.
I tried to solve a life and death puzzle that I had solved before in the past. I had to pull out the board to solve the puzzle.

The stupid thing is is that the first variation that I read out, and the variation that I kept coming back to was the solution. What I missed was that white couldn't atari my stones without putting them selfs in atari…

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
I was called in front of the class in high school in math class to solve an equation. We were allowed to use calculators.

While doing it, I also used the calculator for 2+2. The teacher interrupted me and asked if I just did that.

Yes. Yes I did.

owotrucked

Chronic lecher masquerading as a writer
Jokes on you. I believe I'm stupid every day. :blob_drool:
Here, you dropped this, queen:
t292.jpg

RedMuffin

Me searching for a memory to post on this thread to prove that I'm stupid. It's the stupidity in itself. :blob_neutral:

Suls87

When I was 5 years old on 4th of July me and my family were playing with sparklers and well I got the bright idea to stick the lit sparkler straight into my shoe... I vividly remember thinking "is this a good idea?" before just doing it by the way, It hurt so so bad and left a bubble were it burned me which I had to get removed at the doctors which hurt 10 times worse than the sparkler did. I deeply regret that decision to this day!!