What is the last thing you would do before committing suicide?

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
So, this year the school gave us chromebooks. These chromebooks are so cheap that sometimes they crash just starting up. Since I'm about to end it might as well break it. That way I'd have no regrets.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Seek for a therapist first, cause that sound the most logical.
Nah, the most logical step is to silently endure because you believe you're just a overdramatic piece of shit who probably just wants attention when really you have deep psychological issues you have to work out.

Then you snap one day and kill yourself.

Pretty sure that's how It usually goes, at least.
No don’t worry. :3 just asking for curiosity.
Nothing, just gonna give a heads up to my readers the stories are on indefinite hiatus on the grounds I'm gonna shot myself in the head with a handgun.

Figuratively speaking, of course. I ain't planning on killing myself, I just think if I WERE going to, that much would be the polite thing to do.

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
Nah, the most logical step is to silently endure because you believe you're just a overdramatic piece of shit who probably just wants attention when really you have deep psychological issues you have to work out.

Dang, that hits too close to home

Twin

I will probably find a really cold place to ensure that even after commiting suicide my body is somewhat preserved 😂, Can't trust anyone before my body starts to rot, so gotta make sure its chilly

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Delete my bookmark and browser history.

And then burn my hardisks (got 4 of them and full of eroge).

And lastly, I will post long review how playing white album 2 was my everlasting nightmare and best masterpiece experience at the same time.
Yo fucking send those to me, write me in your will. I will gladly take them off your cold dead hands.

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>

Nothing, just gonna give a heads up to my readers the stories are on indefinite hiatus on the grounds I'm gonna shot myself in the head with a handgun.

Figuratively speaking, of course. I ain't planning on killing myself, I just think if I WERE going to, that much would be the polite thing to do.
Damn, bro! I was about to comment those thing. 😹

Well, that’s convenient. I probably use that in my future work.

Also my username is pretty spotted on too. :3

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I would look at my family and change my mind . . . unless I had an illness that would bankrupt my family, or I was very old and draining their savings through nursing home care. Then, I would look at the pictures and write a note explaining that my death was a gift to them, so they could be financially secure.