What is the writing style of ‘So I'm a Spider, So What?’?

BlackKnightX

I’ve been curious about this for a while now. What is the writing style of ‘So I'm a Spider, So What?’?

I really like this kind of style, it feels immediate and personal. Like, I’m right next to Kumoko and go though the adventure with her.

It’s like she’s talking to me directly while she’s on her adventure. It’s like it‘s happening in real time.

Is this what you call the stream of consciousness style of writing?

Vicky

What is the writing style of Reincarnated as a Cheat Vampire? I feel like the author is literally mocking the reader, and slapping me across the 4th wall.

Does anyone know what that writing style is called?

Is like, "Here is your trope, bitch," *Slaps reader in the face* "Now your eally gonna eat it." :blob_shade:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I’ve been curious about this for a while now. What is the writing style of ‘So I'm a Spider, So What?’?

I really like this kind of style, it feels immediate and personal. Like, I’m right next to Kumoko and go though the adventure with her.

It’s like she’s talking to me directly while she’s on her adventure. It’s like it‘s happening in real time.

Is this what you call the stream of consciousness style of writing?
POV writing? idk
Yup like the style too. Especially coz it is combined so well with multiple POVs + not chronological order

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
It's stream of consciousness present tense 1st person pov, I write my trash novel in the same style