What is Your Longest Story So Far? (Chapter wise)

Sylver

Currently, KuliKuli is at 62 chapters, soon to be 63 tonight.

But the finished first draft totaled at 306 chapters. I expect it to be less than that, since I have shortened and combined a few chapters in Act 1 for this second draft, however I have included a lot of new material/chapters as well. So, I guess we'll see how many chapters this tale of tails will have

ATRUNA

I haven't been writing for a lot actually, around 2 years. So one of the longest novels i've written was around 30 chapters, but i've abandoned it time ago.

MajorKerina

403 chapters [Going to be at least 410] but it's six novels in a series. But the chapters average about 2600 words each.

Lysander_Works

I guess 166 chapters (750K+ words) for my open project, though not sure if it is my longest, if you consider word count instead of chapter count compared to other projects.

nemonusquam_

My first and sole serial is pre-planned to be 600 chapters long, divided into 15 volumes. I'm releasing three chapters a week and I just started, so it'll be some years before I reach the finishing line; it'll be quite the exercise in consistency. :blob_gift:

ReadLight

Just wanted to know what is everyone's Longest series to date. Mine was and still is 97 and counting.
My current and only one. Working on the 14th chapter.

The 6 previous books' existences were wiped out. They cause me harm when I read what I wrote in the past, and I'm scared of them.