What is your top music/song to listen while writing the story?

DaisukeHanashi

Once a horny writer, now a happy writer
For me, I mostly listen to Rammstein - Sonne while writing my fantasy work since one of the main countries I've established is named after the Anglish term 'Sile' (or in other words, 'Sun'). And in the song, there's a chorus: 'Hier kommt die Sonne' (Here comes the Sun).

Hence, it becomes like a drive for me to write my novel as consistently as I can.

CreationWillL

I always save tiktoks with good sounds throughout the day, and then listen to them in the evening while writing...

NitroxDarks

EPIC: The Musical, from Jorge Rivera-Herrans. I've read things about after the Odyssey and me says ew ew, but GODDAMN the current 'albums' are so enjoyable.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Depending on what story or what scene i am writting, ex: phonk for fighting scene, Lofi of classic song for just talking or romance scene. And i don't listen to anything while writting smut, i'm too busy to write with one hand

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Lord of the Rings - The Shire

SalivaSpittingWorm

It always depends on the situation I'm writing about.

When I'm writing regular scenes I have my mix of random music that I listen to.

When I'm writing humor, I play retro swing.

When I'm writing horror, I play a Halloween mix.

When I'm writing a suspense scene, I listen to Viking drama music and stuff like that.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to list all those artists because that would be a lot. XD

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
My usual music, Will Wood, MOTI and others that usually listen to.

Garon

Аc dc, maid core, Dark Souls ost and linking park

SurfAngel_1031

Since I write a bunch of romance and erotica, I stick to lots of R&B. I mean you gotta set the mood to moan and grind right?

JackJohnJackson

I name my acts after songs that thematically fit them, then write them alongside that artist/genre to keep the general mood the same. Helps with keeping the music thematic tight.

ReadLight

For me, I mostly listen to Rammstein - Sonne while writing my fantasy work since one of the main countries I've established is named after the Anglish term 'Sile' (or in other words, 'Sun'). And in the song, there's a chorus: 'Hier kommt die Sonne' (Here comes the Sun).

Hence, it becomes like a drive for me to write my novel as consistently as I can.
The original Minecraft soundtracks by C418