What kind of novel do you look for in Shub?

Generalising all novels into 3 categories, what do you look for in Shub?

• Total voters

Sayu

Eugh eig

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 33

Immortal_17

Scribblehub is a site where you can post smut regardless of the story not having any plot. I liked reading smut too but they became repetitive somewhere down the line so now i read fewer of them than the old me.

Daitengu

Looking at my read list, 50% fanfic, 22.5% adventure fantasy, 15% slice of life fantasy, 12.5% crafting fantasy.

Only got 1 harem, and no smut in my list. So not everyone is into those tags. My adult content is in video, game, or doujin form. Never really desired it in word form.

Last edited:

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Looking at my read list, 50% fanfic, 22.5% adventure fantasy, 15% slice of life fantasy, 12.5% crafting fantasy.

Only got 1 harem, and no smut in my list. So not everyone is into those tags. My adult content is in video, game, or doujin form. Never really desired it in word form.
I have spent way too much time playing h-games and reading doujins over the past year or two...
I also generally don't read smut that often, just every now and then.

Legi0n

If you get offended easily, don't read.
Something not trash, meaning something written in proper english that I can read without hurting myself.
Oh, obv it must not be GL, BL or gBender.

Bocha2003

Harem and dense sigma male protaganise that don't simp for women only care about his goal

Proctor

I mean, yeah, Harem.

The thing is there are other sites like RR or Amazon that got the other fixes if I want to read something else. I might add something that isn't harem on this site but those tend to be accidental finds rather than deliberate searches.