What monster girl do you simp for?

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
you humans do not understand what simping truly means. human males have become more brutish as of late. expecting something in return for being nice is idiotic. you should learn to shove your agenda and do something for your significant other without hoping for anything in return.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Aint not one of you uncultured heathens talked anout sexy xenomorph babes....

pyrak

Can't say which one is the most, it's either catgirls or kitsunes with dragongirls being third after those two.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
MGE specific? Cause quite a few, especially from the Cat family and/or beastman type. But if I were to narrow it down to a few specific choices, probably Baphomet, Hellhound, Leanan Sidhe, or Ocelomeh. Baphomet, Hellhound, and Ocelomeh can domme me anytime, and I'd love to pamper a Leanan Sidhe.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Does robotic girls count? Like automatons, androids and cyborgs?
Just interested in seeing mechanical weaponry spouting at the back and carrying objects with more than 2x mass than them...

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I simp for my monstergirls. EZ. But mostly kitsunes.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
you humans do not understand what simping truly means. human males have become more brutish as of late. expecting something in return for being nice is idiotic. you should learn to shove your agenda and do something for your significant other without hoping for anything in return.
uh....wut?